Author's Note

UNLOVED. has finally completed. I just want to thank you, my luvs for all the patience, as well as your never ending love and support not only for me but also for Aeristell & Jacob's story. You are all appriciated!

I hope you learned something in this story na pwede niyo gamitin as you grow. And sana nainspire kayo to keep reaching for your dreams and never give up, even though something or someone is stopping you. Continue fighting on the things that you love and what makes you happy.  You can do it. Just hang in there.

Don't forget also to have faith in God. Nothing is impossible through with him. Always pray and Godbless!

If you need someone you can talk to, feel free to dm me, luvs! therezea_ on Instagram.

I uploaded the book 2 of this story! You can check it out on my profile; Unloved Book 2: Finding Love Somewhere in Spain. Elisha Gonzales' story. If you have time, please read it hehe. Happy Reading my luvs!

Basa muna ng Description before ng mismong story, okay? So you will have ideas about the story to make you feel more interested to read the story.

That is all! Again, thank you so so much! Always remember that you are loved, worthy and beautiful, I love you!

Stay safe and stay positive!

peace!

xoxo,

rehinyuhh 

11/25/20