Chapter 26 - I will miss you

"I will miss you dearly," Frigga clutched onto you tight with a tear stricken smile.

"If you cry anymore I may just do the same," you sniffle, returning the warm embrace.

"Do not forget what you have learned, you are a brilliant girl, with such beauty and talent," the queen wiped away stray tears with her thumb. With your nod she let you step back as she said goodbye to everyone else.

"I'm going to miss this place," Dean sighs as he looked in the direction of the dining hall.

"Dean, you're just going to miss the food,"

"Damn right," the hunter sighs into his mourning hands.

"You love her," Frigga mumbles into her younger son's ear. She could feel a gaping mouth settle on her shoulder. "Of course I am aware, Loki, I am your mother after all,"

"I am not... I am not in love, I just like her a lot-"

"Where you would do anything beyond your capability to keep her safe even if it costs you your life?" Frigga grazed over his cheek.

"What do I do?" His lack of denial played a smile on his mother's lips. "She denied to court me for the reason being her original home,"

"Even if you may quite literally be universes apart, sooner or later, if you love her dearly and the reciprocity being just as strong... nothing will keep you apart, truly,"

"Thank you, mother,"

Frigga took his cheeks in her warm hands. "Oh, my boy is all grown up,"

"I am over 1000 years old, I've grown up for quite a while now," this earned him a soft pay on the cheek, a loving scoff and eye roll from his mother.

"It seems I have held you back for too long," she looks behind him to the group who were causing mayhem amongst each other. "I love you, my little one,"

"You said seconds ago that I've grown up," he chuckles at her glare. "I love you too, mother,"

~~~

"I can't wait to receive all the notifications I missed," the group hums as they take out their phones on cue. Immediately the buzzing and blinking screens fill their sense.

"It's not going to stop for a while is it?" Clint held his phone out as it shook in his grip.

"Nope-"

"Hey, why don't I have as many?" You frown down at your phone with five notifications.

221b_blogger101 has updated Fiction Travel: Loki x reader - Chapter 27 - Lemon tarts

Drawzsnorz posted for the first time in a while (SimpKing0 )

Gabriel: when are you getting back? I need you to buy me more candy!!!

Crowley: I've taken your bottle of whiskey

Charlie: Call me when you get back, I've got great news!

"Should I ask about the first notification?" Sammy grins.

"If you want your precious laptop to stay untouched I'd advise you not to," you phone Charlie immediately and put her on speaker as the elevator reached the right level. "It's not delivery,"