Chapter 1: "BuT mOm! I WaS fAiLiNg ChEmiStRy!"

H/C - Hair Color

C/N - Country Name

E/C - Eye color

F/N - First Name

L/N - Last Name

YT/N - YouTube Name

I promise not to break the 4th wall - Talking in your Native language (ex. Spanish, Latin, English.)

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

(ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ 🏐 ⊥ \(^ω^\)

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

'That flight was so long...I'm so tired I want to curl up into a ball and go into hibernation.'

"Miss. L/N, come this way. The car is not that far. Let's continue so you can unpack, rest up and get ready for school." My secretary said all while carrying one of my bags of luggage. I decide not to complain. We walked out of the airport and into an elevator.

A girl with blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes came up to me, seeming slightly panicked and awestruck. 'She's cute, even if she's taller than me. I shall top her. Stop it, your gay side is showing.' "Oh, I'm sorry but are you mockingbird? Sorry I meant YT/N." I nod at her, wanting to dig 6 feet underground at the memory of me singing live and two mockingbirds landing on me, one on my head and the other on my shoulder. I laugh slightly, "Yeah, that's me. It's nice to meet one of my fans." I said.

I couldn't help but notice that she was surprised at my fluent Japanese. My secretary, Nakayama Katsumi, stops walking and goes to my side. "Oh, I'm sorry," the girl said, "I didn't know I was holding you guys up! I just wanted to take a picture and maybe get your autograph?" The cutie said, obviously panicking on the inside. I look at my secretary for permission since I already know that she is extra like that. Katsumi nods, smiling slightly at me. I look back at the fan nodding. "Yep! I don't mind. What's your name, by the way? My name is L/N Y/N, but please call me Y/N, and this is my secretary, Nakayama Katsumi." I asked her, looking up a bit since she was fairly taller than me, 'why is everyone taller than me?' I thought. "I apologize for my rudeness! My name is Hitoka Yachi. Thank you for letting me take a picture with you!" I nod happily and begin to take the picture with her and talk some more.

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

(ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ 🏐 ⊥ \(^ω^\)

~Time-Skip~

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Once we got in the car and arrived at the house, 

we got out things from out of the car to inside the entryway

"Alright, I'm going to be unpacking and getting myself situated," I spoke aloud. Katsumi nods at me and goes to her room. Even though we knew each other for quite a long time, she takes her job rather seriously, even when I tell her that she doesn't have to. I go to my room and look around and smile. (You can change the colors if you want to)