Angel - Chapter Fifty Seven

"We need a wand." Said Lance to a few people. I stood behind him watching them talk.

"Where do you think it will be?" One of them asks Lance.

"Well, it's suppose to be around the school, but we don't exactly know where."

"Try books." I said.

"Huh?" Said a guard.

"My mom always told me magic was in books. And you people used to follow my family correct." I say with strictness.

They nod." Then head toward the library."

One of them laughs." A metaphor doesn't mean a wand is there."

"I think she's right." Lance said with a smile. He walks toward me and puts his hand on my shoulder." I believe it's a clue. Let's head toward the library. Me, Dera, and Zeke will look around. The two guards and Angel will keep guard. Also, I'll send guards to guard the areas around the library." Lance said. We all nodded and headed of.

My hands were trembling as I know that i might face my friends. I know to them I'm a trader and they have full right to kill me off. Yet, I'm afraid of death. Also, I'm afraid to battle them. Even if this is for the greater good. My mind wasn't sure where to put my heart to. My parents wish or my friends life.

"We're here. Everyone positions."