The story of my cats and dogs

Once upon a time we got two cat, those two cats were called lucky and tip. They loved to spend time together but then suddenly one of them ran away. I was very sad hoping that it was a dream. But it wasn't, so we looked and looked and we thought he was just gone for a little bit but he didn't come back.
After all of that one day a long time after lucky disappeared we got a new cat called whiskers! I was so happy that I brought him to my bed. But tip did not like the cat, he hissed and hissed and hissed! But luckily he did not run away,
So we got that cat and after around a year or two he ran away as well, lucky and whiskers were my favorite cats. And well tip was the only one left, So then we got another one but this time not a cat this time it was a dog. And her name was Amelia. We got Amelia on May 13th of 2019 and guess what! She had the same birthday as me, it was January 5th just not the same year. Which I'm fine with that! So the first couple days tip did not like Amelia because she is younger and she is HUGE! But tip still didn't run away. I always thought this is the last day I see my cat but that never happened. Amelia and tip are still in a family today but always remember that no matter what you lose you still have to stay strong and work threw it. I hope you enjoyed my story of my cats and dog.

Also just a little heads up they didn't get along tip still hisses at Amelia