Friendship

Girl (Self Talk): How dare he kiss me?

Suddenly Her Phone Started Ringing. She Looked At The Caller ID And Smiled...She Attended Her Call.

Girl: Hello Maa! (Mom)

Mother: Hello purvi...kaisi hai beta?..
Seat toh mil gayi hai na, tu aaram se baith gayi hai na aur baki sab thik hai.
(Hello purvi… how are you daughter?
You have got a seat or no, you have not sat comfortably and everything else is fine.)

Purvi (Smiling): Maa saans toh lene
dijiye. Main train me hoon aur seat mil gayi hai aap chinta mat kijiye kal milte hain. Abhi mujhe rest karna hai...Good night maa.
(Mom let me breathe. I'm in train and got a seat, don't worry, see you tomorrow. Now I have to rest ... Good night mother.)

Mother: Haan haan thik hai...Good night. Apna dhyan rakhna.
(Yeah yeah ok ... good night. take care.)

Purvi: Thik hai ma...bye.
(Ok mom ... bye.)

Mother: Bye

She Cut The Call And Saw Some Children. She Smiled And Went To Them And Started Playing With Them. Kavin Looked At Her From A Distance And Smiled.

Little Boy: Didi aap hamare saath hi raho yahan par, aapke saath bahut mazaa aata hai...ye seat khali hai, aap yahan par so jana.
(Sis, you stay with us here, you have a lot of fun with them… This seat is empty, you sleep here.)

Purvi: Ok beta aapka naam kya hai?
(Ok son  your name?)

Boy: Aditya.

Purvi: Very sweet name...main aapko adi bulaongi...kya aap mujhse dosti karoge?
(I'll call you, adi will you befriend me?)

Adi: Yes.

Aditya Shook Hands With Purvi...They Both Smiled Looking At Each Other.

Adi: Main aapko apne saare doston se milwata hoon.
(I introduce you to all my friends.)

Aditya Introduced Purvi With All Of His Friends...After Sometime They Slept And Purvi Also Slept On Her Seat Which Was Suggested By The Children. Kavin Looked At Her And Smiled.

Kavin (Smiling & Whispering): Good night beautiful.

After A While, Kavin Also Went To Sleep On His Seat...Actually On Purvi's Seat...He Slept With A Cute Smile On His Face. Purvi Tried To Sleep But Couldn't Sleep Because Whenever She Tried To Sleep She Used To Remember That Incident. On The Other Side, Kavin Was Sleeping Peacefully Smiling.

Purvi (Pov): Pata nahin maine train se aane ka plan kyun banaya. Na main is train mein aati, na unse milti aur na wo sab hota.Vo toh maa aur papa ke surprise ke liye delhi mein ruki warna main toh kal hi mumbai aa jati. koi baat nahin purvi, sone ki koshish kar. Concentrate concentrate Idea! Music laga ke soti hoon.
(Don't know why I made a plan to come by train. I would not come in this train, neither I meet him, nor all that happens. I stayed in Delhi for the surprise of mom and dad, otherwise I would have come to Mumbai only yesterday. Never mind purvi, trying to sleep. Concentrate Concentrate Idea! I thought of music and slept.)

After sometime, she slept listening to music. Purvi Woke Up At 10 AM And After 1 Hour She Was Going To Reach Her Destination. So She Went To The Washroom To Freshen Up. She Came Back After Sometime And Went To Her Seat To Take Her Luggage, The Seat Where Kavin Was Sleeping.

Purvi (Pov): Chup chap apna luggage leke chali jaati hoon. Kal jo hua uske baad to main face nahin kar paoongi inhe. Abhi train bhi ruki hai station par. Koi problem nahin hogi.
(I take my luggage and leave. I will not be able to face it after what happened yesterday. The train has also stopped at the station. There will be no problem.)

She Started Taking Her Luggage With Herself. Suddenly To Her Bad Luck The Train Again Started And She Again Fell On Sleeping Kavin. Kavin Opened His Eyes Slowly...He Looked At Her And Smiled.

Kavin (Smiling): Good morning sweetheart.

Purvi (Annoyingly): What's good in this morning and one more thing i am not your sweetheart.

Kavin (Smiling): Tum meri sab kuchh ho aur aaj ki subah meri life ki sabse best subah hai...I Love It.
(You are my everything and this morning is the best morning of my life.)

Purvi: Dekhiye aap mere saath flirt mat kijiye,i hate all these.
(See, don't flirt with me.)

Kavin: Oh! To Kya Achha Lagta Hai aapko, mujhpar baar baar girna aur mere kareeb aana.😉
(Oh! So what do you like, fall on me again and again and come closer to me.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorryyyy for very late update. But if you like the story click the star.🌟
And give your reviews.
Love you all ❤️
_______________________________________
This chapter goes to kavyaanjali.