Chapter 9

It was lunch break. All four of us went to the canteen. Jang Mi kept looking at me and Namjoon, teasing me.
"Miso! I heard you lost your keys and slept at Namjoon's home?" Taehyung asked.

"Umm yes. I lost my keys. I am kinda losing my things lately ughh!" I said without thinking, playing with my food.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows. "Your things? What else did you lose?" He asked.

"I mean, ahh..  I lost my... I lost my notebook." I blurted out nervously.

"Ohh okay." Namjoon said.
I could see disappointment on his face but didn't knew why.

"You should take care of your belongings, Miso! You should be careful.
How can you be irresponsible. You are a grown up now!" Taehyung said imitating my mom.

"Okay mom!" I said laughing.

We finished our lunch and were heading back, when Taehyung gestured me to wait. I told Jang Mi to go ahead and Taehyung asked Namjoon the same.

"What's the matter?!" I asked.

"Well. Umm...Nothing... Hows life?!" He asked looking here and there.

"Really? I mean you asked me to wait so that you could ask How's life?!"

"Umm... yes... no...."

"Tae! What happened? Is something wrong?"I asked now concerned.

"Well. I wanted to ask if Jang Mi is dating anyone?" He said.

"No she's not dating anyone. Whyyy?!"
I asked suspiciously raising my eyebrow.

I saw Taehyung was hesitating a little.

"Wait. Do you like Jang Mi?!!!" I asked excitedly.

"Y-Yes... I do. I had a crush on her ever since I met her." He said.

I couldn't control and burst out laughing. Taehyung looked at me in confusion. The fact that they both had a crush on each other ever since they met and didn't knew about it, was really funny .
I just couldn't stop laughing but somehow gained composure.

"Why are you laughing?" Taehyung asked confusingly.

"You both are stupid." I said

"What?"

"Nothing. Go and confess to her then"
I said.

"Umm I am scared. What if she says No?"

"She won't. Just go and tell her." I said assuring him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes TaeTae. Just trust me and do it. Plan something nice ok?" I said pinching his cheeks.

"Okay Misoooo." He said hugging me.

We went back to class. Namjoon already knew what we talked about , he smiled giving me a nod.

"What happened?" Jang Mi asked.

"It's a surprise." I said.

She raised her eyebrows. Just then the teacher entered and started the class.

"You will get to know. Chill." I said.

                     ---------------

Namjoon's POV:

The night Miso was at my home, I was really happy. I called Taehyung and told him about it.

"Wait, you are happy because Miso is at your home?" He asked.

"Yes. I...umm... Yes."

"Why do I have the feeling that you probably like her?"

"Yes. I do. I do like her."

"Woahh! That's great." He screamed from the other side.

"Calm down Tae."

"Okay but what about Mimi?" He asked.

"I have to find her. I need to know where she is. Maybe we can be friends again."

"You sure can be friends. But I am really happy that you like Miso!"

"Me too. Okay I will hang up now. Bye."

I went to the room and saw Miso was sleeping. She sure looked cute while sleeping. I sat beside her bed holding her hand, trying to be careful not to wake her up. I sat there and actually fell asleep. When I woke up I saw Miso was still sleeping, I felt relieved that she didn't knew I was there. I looked at her for a while, ran my fingers through her hair. She was beautiful.

End of Namjoon's POV

After school Namjoon, Taehyung and I decided to gather at my home to plan how Tae is gonna confess to Jang Mi.

"What do I do Misoooo?" Tae asked pouting.

"Well I do have a plan but that's what I would like to happen. It might work on Jang Mi too because we share same brain you know." I said chuckling.

"What is your idea of a perfect proposal?" Namjoon asked looking at me expectantly.

"Ahem." Taehyung cleared his throat.

"Ahh. You know, take her out for bungee jumping or snorkeling. Have fun. Then take her to her favorite restaurant for lunch. Go to a beach in the evening , take a walk hand in hand, set up a beach bed or bonfire or something like that and then Boom! Confess!" I said.
Taehyung kept looking at me. I expected a sarcastic comment but he actually liked my idea.
"So much? But Cool!!! This is great!"

"Thank god you liked it."

"It's a great idea Miso." Namjoon said.

"I hope the boy who likes you also proposes you the same way one day." Taehyung said chuckling.

I glared at him.

"Yes he will." Namjoon said.

I didn't knew what to say to that. Namjoon and I both kept looking at each other. He gave me a smile then.

We decided that Tae would execute this plan on Sunday, which was day after tomorrow. Namjoon and Taehyung then left my home.

Namjoon's POV:

"So you know now how to confess to Miso!" Taehyung said.

"Yes. I am nervous though."

"Don't worry. I have a feeling that she likes you too."

"I hope so. But what about you? How are you gonna confess to Jang Mi?"
I asked.

"Don't worry. I have planned it all. Jang Mi was once telling me that she wanted to go bungee jumping and to the Lotte world. So I'm gonna take her there and confess. All sorted."

We both high fived each other and couldn't wait for tomorrow..

End of Namjoon's POV.