part 23

After serving tea to raj n daadi 

she made her way to their room 

a blush crept on her cheeks n she did not find him in the room n the water dripping sounds made her realise that he is still taking bath...

she thought to surprise him so just keeping his belongings on the bed 

she hide herself in balcony...

he came out whistling some tune n she peeped through the balcony door n smiles looking at him...

asusual just a towel wrapped around his waist n he rubs his hand on his hair n few drops of water fell on his face n the scenario was something which cannot be missed by ridhima n she blushed looking at him...He Looked Smoking Hot n ridhima turned her face n hides her face in her palm all smiling to herself... 

he remebered the last day abt how he made her to do his tie n a smile made a way to his cheeks...

then not finding any tie near his clothes he sadly sighed n said

ar- shayad woh nahi chahti ke mujhe tie baandey...

he any how took his clothes 

n got dressed in his formals which was selected by his wify dearest...

n was combing his hair looking towards the mirror...

she came in the room without making any noise n was waiting for him to turn towards her...  

he finally turned towards her n she turned her gaze n he smiles n said

ar- gud mrng 

she smiles n replied

ri- gud mrng

she slowly made her way towards him n looked at him 

ar- kuch kehna hai???

she shook her head  as he asked her n then next moment his smile grew wider at her next step...

she placed a tie on his collar n started making it with a slight smile on her face... 

she looked at him while tying his tie n he smiles more...she is  calmly  doing her work n he grinned like a fool surprised by her sudden act...

after finishing making his tie she did not even looked at him n walked out of the room as if nothing happened