SB6

|A/N: If you wanna know how the boys look in the story the picture is at the top if you're on your phone and if you're on a computer it's on the side.|

" How much do you want to bet I can score with Megan Fox. " Zayn whispers to Louis.

" You and Megan Fox? It's not going to happen. " Louis chuckles before raising his water bottle to his lips.

" Everyone loves a bad boy. "

" That's the thing Zayn! You're not this bad boy that everyone portrays you as, you're just putting on a act....which I get most people don't like quiet, innocent, virgin boys. "

" Fu*k you it's not a act. "

" You just turned 21 and you still read every Marvels comics and you go to those nerd conventions where everyone is dressed up in costumes. "

" Shut up. "

" Girls like that stuff well....only if they have looks like you. "

" Louis, I'm trying to attract all genders not just females. "

" Fuc*ing ramdos aren't going to get you there. "

" Exactly! Fuc*ing record producers and promoters is going to get me there. "

" Zayn, you have an amazing voice there is no need for that. "

" Ye- " Zayn stops when he sees Harry walk up to Nick. " Look it's curly. " Zayn points and Louis' jaw clenched.

" So? "

" How did you know his real name anyways? "

" That's none of your business! " Louis hissed.

" Did you sleep with him? " Zayn whispers loudly. " I should have known you were a little curious.....but I got your back! "

" Zayn, I'm not gay! I am in fact 100% straight. "

" Said the closet gay. "

" Zayn, I did not have sexual relations with that kid. "

" Who are you? Bill Clinton? I did not have sexual relations with that woman! " Zayn mocks.

" Zayn.I'm.Serious. " Louis says through his teeth.

" Okay, I believe you. "

" Thank you. "

" I really shouldn't be here.... " Harry says.

" Quit acting like a little b*tch! I use to skip school all the time. " Nick punches Harry's shoulder.

" But look at you! You're Nick Grimshaw! "

" And you're Marcel Edwards everyone wants you as their escort because you're good! You don't need school you're a Sugar Baby! "

" I don't want to be a Sugar Baby anymore! I don't want to hang on to just anyone's side and have sex with them for money! "

" Exactly, I'm not just 'anyone' I am Nick Grimshaw. "

" And you're still in the closet. "

" You think I'm scared to come out of the closet? Hell no. Harry, it's time to talk to you about business....do you know about the person that was supposed to be Superman instead of me? "

" Nope. "

" Well....they had to cancel the original release because it turned out that Superman was gay and the word got out. "

" So? "

" Who wants a homosexual playing Superman he's like the most manly superhero there is and parents don't want their boys liking a gay Superman and women think Superman is a sex symbol! They imagine the person playing Superman their Superman if you know what I mean....so how can they image me and them together if they know I'm gay? "