Chapter 9

I knew that medicine cats couldnt have kits or mates, but the art of healing and living in peace with the other clans made me so happy. So I knew what I wanted, "Yes, I will train as a medicine cat." They all wore an expression of knowing on their face exept for Dappleheart. She was shocked. Hollystar said, "we will anounce this at the apprentace cerimony tomarow. Untill then this discussion must not leave my den. We will not even tell your kin." I was happy, I was going to go to moonpool the day after my apprentace cerimony.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather before the Highrock for a clan meeting!" Hollystars voice boomed. Daiseytail just finished grooming me while Wolfheart was grooming Puddlekit and Pebbleheart was grooming Robinkit. We all walked up the highrock. And Hollystar announced. "We have 3 new apprentaces, Robinkit you have reached the age of 6 moons old, your mentor will be... Brownfur you have done a grand job mentoring Pebbleheart, and Frostfur did a grand job mentoring you. I hope you pass on all you know. From this moment on untill you recive you warrior name you will be known as Robinpaw." 

I sware I chanted the Loudest.

Robinpaw!

Robinpaw!

Robinpaw!

Next up was Puddlekit. "Puddlekit you have reached the age of 6 moons old. your appentace name will be Puddlepaw. your mentor will be Dreamwish, Dreamwish your mentor Lionblaze did an excellent job in mentoring you, I hope you pass on all you know."

Puddlepaw

Puddlepaw

Puddlepaw

Next up was me I was nervous about how they would take me. "Lillykit you have reached the age of 6 moons old, your apprentace name will be Lillypaw. Your mentor will be," I held my breth. And I saw many warriors getting ready to refuse. "Dappleheart." I heard gasps and murmers through the crowd. "Jasmineflower did an excellent job in mentoring you. I hope you will pass on everything you know."

I heard many gazes on me.

"She cant be a medicine cat she is a twoleg."

Hollystar yowled. "We have had a sign from Starclan anyone who questions her role will question Starclan themselves!" Emetiatly everyone was quiet. Everyone except for Batternose. He kept protesting for he doesn't believe in Starclan. Niether did his great grandfather Cloudtail. He said he wasnt gona get treated by a twoleg. And that I would probably feed him dethberries. Then Dappleheart yelled. "Battenose if you dont stop complaining about my new apprentace I will not treat your acheing joints. Ever." Then I heard 2 voices in the crowd chanting my new name

Lillypaw

Lillypaw 

Lillypaw 

Soon more people joined in and after that all were chanting my name.

Lillypaw 

Lillypaw 

Lillypaw 

Lillypaw 

Lillypaw 

Lillypaw 

Then we all went in the apprentace den and went to sleep.