Coming Back

... Hello. BEFORE YOU KILL ME I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I'M SORRY FOR NEVER UPDATING AND ABANDONING THE ACCOUNT.

I take full responsibility but I would like to address this, I absolutely hate what has become of this fabric as my opinion's have changed. For instance, my writing style is different and I hate all the predictable things in the first fanfic. I thought of redoing it so many times but looking back at it as a learning experience is a lot better. I love the thought of this crossover as I have wanted a complete story of it but never found one. In English at least. So, here I was making a terrible fic and working on it for hours a day to get full length chapters. It took the energy out of me and I'm starting to wonder if I should even start up again seeing as I could easily lose trust of doing this fanfic completely.

As for how my opinion's changed I don't like the ships in it. I don't like Ochako and Bakugo together as well as I don't like Izuku and Todoroki together and instead the cannon ship Izuku and Ochako then Todoroki and Momo. Sorry but it changed. But because of this I still want to keep the ships as to changing them and giving you guys mixed feelings on everything. Next fanfic I make I'd rather not have any ships as that can make others not want to read the fanfic.

Now its up to you. Shall I continue on with this? Or shall I completely forget about it and not worry about it as the first was good enough?