You are beautiful

Makaila's POV

Today is my baby Rhoshelle's birthday ( yes I used my name 😟) I've been with this beauty for a good 2 years now but only recently came out publicly and ever since then she's been getting a lot of hate from my fans and supporters.

And I can see how it's been affecting my baby she's been putting herself done more and more everyday and it hurts me to see her like this and I hate it so much but today I'm gonna make her feel good and feel like the stunning queen she is. "Baby you ready yet " I yelled excitedly from the kitchen " ready for what ? where we going ?" She answered back walking to the kitchen "I told you to get dressed so we can go out for your birthday " "I'm not going babe I don't wanna go " she said while looking down and avoiding eye contact , "look at me baby" she reluctantly lifted her head up to look at me " baby what's wrong why don't you wanna go " "I-I don't want to go because I'm not good enough babe everything people say about me on Instagram has to be true I'm not good enough for you I don't deserve you" she stated trying to hold back tears .

That hurt so bad hearing that come from her so instead of replying I grabbed her and carried her to our bedroom and sat her down on the edge of the bed by the mirror in the corner of our room and sat behind her " babe what are you doing " she asked me very confused " I'm gonna show you that your good enough and what people are saying is not true because you are my beautiful queen I replied "I want you to look at your self in the mirror while I fuck your pretty pussy and see how perfect you are ,okay baby?" " okay" I slowly lifted up my oversized shirt that she's wearing and slid her Victoria secret pretty baby blue laced panties to the side and tap her clit earning a small moan from her .

I began to rub her clit slowly and progressively picked up my pace turning her into a moaning mess I wanted to see her pretty face so I looked into the mirror to catch her only looking at me instead of herself so I slid my fingers into her warm walls instantly starting with a fast pace " I told you to look at yourself mamas not me look at you " I said with a stern tone in my voice " o-okay b-baby I'm sorry I'm gonna look I-I'm gonna look " " okay baby I love you mamas " " I l-love you too d-daddy UHHH FUCK DONT STOPPPP" " wasn't planning on it " I started pick up more speed as her walls started to clench my fingers and I started to hear water slapping inside her I looked up once again looking directly at her through the mirror with a smirk on my face watching her fall apart in front of me I love to see here fall apart because I know I'm the reason behind it .

"DADDY I-I-I'M GONNA CUMMMMMMMM UHHHHH " she stated as she squirted all over the sheets which is something she never done before so it took me by surprise" mamas you just squirt that was the sexiest shit I've ever seen " I said as I helped calm her down from her very intense orgasm but little did she know I wasn't done so I start to speed up once more "d-daddy what are doing I'm sensitive " she said no higher than a whisper " baby you thought I was done I'm not done showing you bab-" I was cut off by a loud moan and her walls clenching on my fingers " you better not cum " I said with a stern .
" I-I need to cum daddy I can't hold it uhhhhh yesssss right thereeeee " " DONT come until you say I'm perfect I'm good enough what people say about me is not true and I'm not gonna let them dictate and make my life " " I-I-I'm perfect I'm g-good enough uhhhh what people say about me I-isn't true and I'm uhhhh fuckkkkkk I'm not gonna let them dictate and make my life FUCKKKKKKKK IMMMMMMM GONNAAAAAA CU- before she can finish her sentence she squirted once again " do you understand where I'm coming from now baby ?" I asked soothingly " yes" she whimpers " okay baby I'm gonna go run you a bathe and we can just cuddle how does that sound baby ?" " that sounds good " I nod and get up to run her a bathe and add epson salt because I know she's gonna be sore tomorrow I quickly go and carry her to the tub and place her in the tub to let her soak and relax I lay out some clothes for her to sleep in and change the sheets ,I quickly got my queen and helped her get dressed and laid her down on the pillows and let her snuggle into me " I love you baby , your perfect " "I love you to daddy" that's was the last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep.
A/n
I hope you liked inbox me with suggestions 886 words