Chapter 18 - 𝑴𝒓. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏

-𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡-❝【𝓜𝓻

-𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡-
❝【𝓜𝓻. 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷】❞

 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Kids?!
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

𝓘—t was still early morning

𝓘—t was still early morning. The sun had yet to make its morning debut and if Hinata had to guess the time he would probaly say around four or five a.m. He would wake up around this kind of time frequently since he always had practice and stuff like that, so it was engraved into him. Though [Y/n] wasn't in his house with him, he knew for a fact that she was no where near around being awake; as usual.

He would always wake up before her, every single time. He enjoyed it though, It gave him some time to think to himself and she was an adorable sleeper. He had enjoyed the few days she'd spent with him this week but she'd always return to Kenma's afterwards. Kenma would go out of his way to make sure of it. It's like he can't function properly without her or something. But neither could Hinata. Kenma had her for years, yet he couldn't spare being away from her for just a week or two.

Sure it was selfish for Hinata to want her all to him-self but he couldn't care any less. She belonged to him, but not in some creepy, obsessed, stalker type way. More like a I-care-about-you-a-lot-so-stop-hanging-out-with-Kenma type of way. But there was one small problem. She didn't belong to him at all, it's not like he was anything to her. Sure they hung out a lot and would make-out frequently but that didn't necessarily mean anything. They still didn't have an official relationship title.