Chapter 17: Boredom

"Why do I have to discuss my taste in women with you? Someone I just met."

"You shut up... that's right he seems sour but he has high standards."

Megumi then felt irritated as Kugisaki was talking

"This situation is unnecessarily complicated."

"Kyoto Third Year- Toudou Aoi. Introductions over. Now we're friends right? Answer me already I don't care if it's a man. A guy's inclination reflects everything about him. Guys with boring taste in women are boring themselves I loathe boring guys. The exchange is my turf where my excited soul runs wild. If someone bores me at my last exchange who knows what will happen to them. This is my brand of kindness leaving you half dead today. Answer me FUSHIGURO WHATS YOUR TYPE OF WOMEN!"

"I don't really have a type for anything. As long as that person has a moral compass that isn't easily swayed. I don't wish for anything else."

'Like Y/n.' Thought Megumi

"That's not a bad though. If you spat out something like gigantic boobs I would've killed you myself." Said Kugisaki

Megumi got irritated

"So damn noisy."

"As I expected... your BORING FUSHIGURO!"

Then Megumi prepared for impact as Toudou hit him

"FUSHIGURO !"

Before Kugisaki can move Mai grabbed her

"Poor fushiguro."

'You need to go! There attacking fushiguro and Kugisaki-'

"I'm going after her!"

You activated your eyes as they became red, you had disappeared, Mai was holding a gun over Kugisaki.

"What are you doing with my errand girl mai?"

"Oh I didn't noticed I overdid it Maki. At least I didn't kill her like-"

Mai was then wrapped in something red. She dropped her gun. Her hair was pulled back and behind her was You.

"Woah first year easy up that's my-"

You held a blade at Mai's throat, you held a evil smile as Maki saw your blood red eyes. She slightly frowned as she was unnerved to see you like this.

"I told you didn't I? I'll kill you if you ever talked about Yuuji again..... "

"That's enough-"

You left go of Mai, and you walked out to see Toudou fight Megumi..

"You brat! I'll -"

Before Mai finished you were gone, you had ran towards me humo after Toudou tossed him into a wall, Megumi then went up as Toudou followed and trapped him into a frogs tongue.

"Then I'll do it seriously!!!-"

There you stood. You held your hand out as red petals began to form your sword. Toudou saw your red eyes. He sighed.

"Your taste in women is as bad as your fighting... I'll kill you in an instant."

"Tch your such a small lady... "

You hummed as a response. Me fumo hasn't seen you like this, he noticed red and black vein like things appeared on your body. You turned around and gave a smile to megumi. Then you looked back at Toudou.

"I'll bare no weapons."

The sword disappeared. You raised your hands as the hilt was in your hand and suddenly it bursted into those red petals

"Stop fighting."

Toudou heart pounded.

"Your such a tease I'll show you-"

Before he can even do anything he stopped

"Don't move."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING !?"

Panda then punched him. You laughed as you see panda he get into it. You looked at Toge, as he zipped his mouth to cover it.

"Haaaa aaah. Made it just in time!"

"Katsuobushi Flakes!!" He yelled

"Well I guess not."

"It's been a while panda ".

"Why can't you be patient until the exchange. I'm gonna announce your return to everyone."

"We were about to go back anyways. Even if you didn't say anything. It seems like you didn't just pass by out of Boredom tell okkotsu for me ' you come too' "

"I'm a panda I don't understand human words."

Toudou began to walk. You then jumped on the back of Toge Kissed his cheek he turned red

"Wow that's pretty neat. I guess you do talk... "

He just blushed as You was still on him. You let go and hugged panda

"And you were awesome Panda !!! So STRONG!"

Panda left your side and began to flex. You looked back at Megumi, kneeling down as you wiped some blood off his face as it almost went into his eyes.

"You did Great fushiguro...I helped Saki a bit, but I think she'll be mad when she sees that she has holes in her new outfit..."

You helped Megumi up. His heart was beating so fast.

"I have some Milk tea if you want some?"

"Thanks."