Homophobia

⚠️offensive language/slurs⚠️

——

Kageyama POV:

oh no... I quickly pull my sweatpants back up and stand in front of Natsus almost fully naked brother, in efforts of hiding him. I can hear him hurrying to but his shirt back on too.

"shit" i hear Hinata whisper to himself behind me.

"Kageyama? why don't you or Shoyo have a shirt on?" she says rubbing her eyes with her hands and yawning.

"oh umm Natsu, it was just, we were just, hot, so we were cooling down" i cringe at my lame excuse but to be fair i have no idea what to tell her. Am i supposed to tell a little girl that her big brother was giving his fiancé a blow job?!

"Shoyo, why were you on the floor?" shes asks in a tired manner.

he peeks his head from behind my body and stares at Natsu, "w-well, you see N-Natsu, umm! why are you even up anyways?! you should get back to bed o-okay?!"

She doesn't question it, she just nods and stubbles back to her room.

after watching her walk off we stay silent for like 5 minutes and just stare at each other in shock. "so much for spontaneous!" Hinata says punching me in the arm after Natsu was out of sight.

"ouch! well you don't have to hit me! how was i supposed to know she would wake up?!" we whisper scream to each other.

we nervously stare at each other until Hinata starts walking into the room. "dumbass" he says walking off. "Hey you're the dumbass!" i say following him into the room.

——
Hinata POV:

its the next morning, and i'm mortified, i just hope Natsu was sleepwalking or something. And all of this is because Kageyama decided to mess around in the kitchen. I guess it's my fault too but i'm still mad at him.

Just as i was about to get out of the bed i feel Kageyama arms pulling me back down and hugging me. "get off of me" i say as he hugs me tighter. i sigh and peel his arms off of my waist and head out of the room. "I love you Shoyo!" he tells from the room. "Say it too much and it will loose it meaning!" i shout from the kitchen. "Hey! Say It Back!!" he says, i giggle to myself and hear him get out of bed. "I LOVE YOU TOO!".

"STOP YELLING I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP!" i hear coming from Natsus room. "sorry!"

——
Kageyama's POV:

I step out of bed after hearing Natsu scream at us and head over to the kitchen where i find my significant other. "for gods sake Tobio, put a shirt on" he says while looking into the fridge, i smirk and walk up to him. "why?". i can see him flinch and look back at me. I quickly peck his lips and catch him off guard. he gives me a mean look, "tobio kageyama i swear i'll kill you! no more kissing in the kitchen!" just as he was going to continue yelling at me i kiss him one more time on the cheek and go to the room before he could say anything else. "geez" i hear him say while laughing.

—————

Hinata POV:

I am extremely bored. as far as Natsu goes, we haven't even mentioned yesterday's incident. "Hey do you wanna go eat out?" i hear kageyama ask. "sure! let me go get natsu"

"Natsu, do u wanna go eat out?" i ask as she put her doll down on the floor of the play room.
"sure! can we have pancakes?" she asks beaming. "you want pancakes for dinner?" i say giving her a skeptical look. "well i don't know, i'll eat anything." she nods at me. "haha okay"

—————

"Two adult and one child menu please." i say to the waiter.

"right this way" he nods and smiles. He leads us to a table. "Natsu go sit down over there." I say pointing to the table where the waiter led us.

"let us know when your ready to order." he says and walks off.

"he was cute." i say to kageyama as i watch the waiter walk off. "seriously?..." he says with a judgmental tone. "you know i didn't mean it like that! i just mean he's kinda adorable.". He was a skinnier but tall guy, freckles and he had a stray hair at the top of his head. "nah you're way cuter." he whispers in my ear causing me to blush.

"Natsu look away" i say as she dramatically looks at the ceiling and the rest of her surroundings.

"Do you really think i'm cuter?" i say seductively. "yes, i do" he says just as playfully. "prove it." i say. He grabbed my face with both of his cold hands and gave me a kiss on the lips making a 'muah' sound. I giggled to myself until...

"Ugh who even let you fags in here!"

What did he just say... he's another customer i'm assuming. "What The Hell Did You Just Say?!" Kageyama said as he stood up and grabbed the man by the color of his shirt. Which made Natsu look back at to what was happening.

"Shoyo, i'm scared." she says
"Cover your eyes Natsu"

-.^*-.^*-.^*
I am so sorry 🧍‍♀️
This is a really REALLY short chapter and sorry for the awkward transitions and how it took me 5ever to upload this 🙄✋.
You can't even blame me tho, i have school and i almost died of Covid-19 soooooo.
Anyways, sorry again i'll try to be more consistent.

Also!!! for clarification on Kageyama's parents i was going for a 'Hange Zoë' thing for his mom and a 'Levi Ackerman' thing for the dad 😀👍

PS, this story will end soon, thank you for your support.

- Sakura Ana