Chapter Three

Y/N'S POV

It was a few hours after the twins and I has returned back from The Leaky Cauldron, it was rather late, and we were rather pissed. The three of us were in the living room laughing our heads off at something George had said, I couldn't remember what. We were interrupted by a loud knock at the door, we all looked at each other; we weren't expecting anyone. George gets up, walks to the door and opens it, his face falls. "Angelina..." he said confused. Me and Fred looked at each other wide eyed. "George, I would like to speak to your brother. Now." She replied rudely. George stepped away from the door and Angelina stormed in. George looked at me and motioned for us to leave them. We both said goodnight to Fred and left. I went into the bathroom and hopped into the shower. The water running failed to drown out the shouting coming from the living room, they were arguing but I couldn't hear what either of them were saying. There was a loud crash followed by the front door slamming a few moments later, I immediately turned off the shower, threw on my underwear and my robe and left the bathroom. I rushed into the living room and saw Fred sitting at the table in the kitchen, his head was bleeding. I ran over to him and crouched in front of him. "What the bloody hell happened, Fred?" I asked concerned, why the hell was he bleeding? Fred chuckled and pointed to his head "threw a plate at me" I gasped "what the hell" I stood up and wet a cloth in the sink and ran back over to him. "This might sting" I warned him, Fred looked up at me and smirked "I can handle it" I rolled my eyes and pressed the cloth to his temple, he hissed at it contacted the wound. "Why did she throw a plate at you?" I asked, he shrugged "she tried to talk me into getting back together with her and I said I didn't want to and then she just slipped" he watched my become angry and placed his hand on my wrist "y/n it's alright" I scoffed "like hell it's alright! That's abuse! If I see her, I'll—" I'm interrupted by Fred pulling me down to sit on him. I lose my train of thought as I realise, I'm straddling him. I look down to nervous to look him in the eye. "Can we talk about something else" he pleaded; I nod "like what?" I ask in a small voice, still not looking him in the eye. "We haven't spoken about you being the guinea pig last night" I groaned; I didn't want to talk about it; especially with him. "I've already spoken to George about it" I replied. Fred takes hold of my chin tilting it up, so I'm forced to look at him. I take a sharp breath. "not with me though" he reminded me; I look away from his gaze. "Why wont you look at me?" he asked hurt. I pluck up the courage to tell Fred the truth, I take a deep breath and look back at him.

"I don't think it effects people that aren't attracted to anyone" I tell him, he looks confused. "What do you mean...you seemed to be effected" he replied, I feel slightly embarrassed about how he could tell but push it aside. "I'm not someone who is not attracted to anyone, Fred" he looked at me, shocked but doesn't say anything for a moment. "Who?" is all he asked, I roll my eyes and look away again, only to have Fred pull my face back, so I have to look at him. "who, y/n?" he asked again. "You." I said. An unreadable expression crosses Fred's face for a moment, but then it is replaced by his familiar smirk "oh yeah?" he teased I rolled my eyes again and chuckled. "I'm being serious, Weasley" I pout, feeling like he wasn't taking me seriously. He put his hands on my waist pulling me in closer, my breath caught in my throat. "And I'm being serious y/l/n." I examined his face, the smirk was gone, and he was now looking at me with a dramatically serious face, I laugh at me and hit his harm. He moved one of his hands from my waist and wrapped it around my wrist. "What happened then?" he asked, I could tell he was extremely curious. I had gained enough of my confidence back to tease him slightly. "what do you mean?" I asked with puppy dog eyes, playing dumb. He groaned and rolled his eyes "you know what I mean, what did you feel?" I looked at his face, he was becoming desperate to know what I had felt, I couldn't give in yet. I looked away faking being in deep thought, I brought the hand Fred was holding to my chin "hmm, you know what..." I paused looking back at him "I'm not sure a remember" Fred's eyes narrowed, and he bit his lip. I looked down from his eyes to his lips and my gaze lingered there for a bit. The knot in my stomach started to make an appearance again. Fred noticed where my gazed lingered and realised he might have more of an upper hand than he thought. He adjusted himself in the seat, moving me as hell. I had to hold in my gasp as I felt his bulge. Without me knowing he had calculatingly positioned us, so it was right in between my legs. He didn't stop there. He let go of my wrist and ran his fingers through his hair licking his lips. I stared at him as if I were in a trance. Memories of my dream came flooding back to me. I considered my options for a moment. I couldn't give in that easily. I acted like I was innocently getting comfortable and made sure to grind on him as I did. I heard Fred take a sharp breath as he looked away. As Fred had let go on my wrist, I placed both of my arms around his neck. Fred turned back to look at me, a suspicious look plastered across his face, he knew my game. Then I was hit with an idea. I could tell him about it affected me...so it would affect him. I dramatically sighed in fake defeat and looked back at Fred "fine...I'll tell you" I pouted; Fred smiled triumphantly. I moved on of my hands to the back of his neck and began playing with his hair. I bit my lip and looked at Fred, he raised an eyebrow at me egging me on. "First of all I didn't feel any different..." I paused for dramatic affect a tugged slightly at Fred's hair, earning me a low groan; it backfired immediately as I felt his trousers tighten between my legs. I pushed the thoughts aside and carried on. "I thought the potion wouldn't work, but when it did...bloody hell it did" I was purposefully being vague. After a few more agonising moments, for the both of us, I decided to tell Fred everything. I told him how I couldn't keep my eyes of him, how when I looked at his hands I was imagining all the sinful things they were capable off, how when I looked at his face I was drawn to his lips, how my body ached to feel them on my skin. It didn't take Fred long to grant my wish. Before I had evening finished the sentence, he wrapped both of his armed around me, pulling me as close as humanly possible and crashing his lips down onto mine. I was shocked for a moment before I realised what was happening and I kissed him back. The kiss was a hungry one, trying to make up for all the years we had wasted. Fred stood up off the chair and I wrapped my legs around him, his hands moved from my waist to cup my bum, my moan making him smirk into the kiss. Moments later I was pushed against the bedroom door, Fred pulled away. "You sure?" he asked looking at me unsurely, I nodded and tugged on his hair again pulling him closer "absolutely" his pressed his lips back to mine pushing his tongue into my mouth. He kicked the bedroom door open and entered the room, kicking it closed behind him. He threw me onto the bed before pulling his wand out of the pocket and muttering a spell to make the room soundproof. Watching him to that made the knot in my stomach tighten with anticipation.