Chapter 5 The vampires

SONG - WWE UNDERTAKER THEME SONG
Hearing my mums scream Nico burst into the room to see mum crying by Marco's body one look at Marco and Nico knew exactly what happened. looking at the state of the flat he fought the best he could but lost the battle. Marco was laying on the living room floor with his throat ripped out and a note in his hand, while mum was holding him sobbing uncontrollably Nico took the note and read it, ' Bring the girl to us and no one else will get hurt ' Nico recognised the writing as Shaun the king of the vampires. Nico's eyes were blazing with anger he went over to my mum and held her tight " I'm so sorry for this " he said " why, who " my mum replied " I will fill you in when I get you out of here and get you safe first " Nico said. My mum nodded and collected some bits from the bedroom where she was staying, when she emerged Nico took the bag put it on his back and took my mum round the waist " where we going " mum asked " you will see " Nico replied then off they went. A while later they came to an ancient building as my mum was looking around with her mouth open Nico took her hand and walked her to the door and knocked. Another man opened the door and looked at mum the noticed Nico bowing low the man let them in "thank you Albert " Nico Said. "Albert is our servant" Nico said, Albert was all with grey/white hair and blue eyes. Albert looked at mum and Nico said " Albert this is Amanda " and with that Albert looked at Nico in shock but said nothing " I know I know " Nico said as if reading Albert's mind " I must speak with farther now " "yes sire " Albert replied Nico looked at mum and asked her to wait where she was for a minute my mum nodded looking around and sat on a chair by the door. After what felt like hours Nico returned with someone with him " Amanda " he said " this is my father " and with that his father bowed while placing a gentle kiss on my mums hand " it's an honour to meet you" he said " the honour is mine " mum replied bowing to the king of the night " Nico told me what has happened " he said " well that makes one of us" mum replied, Blake looked at Nico and said " you must tell her what is going on and the whole truth not just parts, she is under our protection now and needs to know why " "yes father " Nico replied looking at mum a worried look in his eye. " She will have the best guest room in the house" Blake said " thank you " mum replied slightly blushing at his kindness, Nico held his arm out for mum to take and took her to her room, when there Nico sat mum on the bed, turned to face her and said " Amanda it's time I filled you in on what's going on now as it was not Ment to come to this but now you are involved you need to know " my mum looked at him confused and Nico began his story.