Minas Plan

A/N I do not own any of the art used in this chapter unless said otherwise

(nobody POV)

After the locker room fiasco, Mina was itching for info on the boys so she came up with a plan. A plan that included, a class sleepover, some alcohol, a closet, a bottle, some of seros "stash",  some homework, and some onesies. But in order to do this, she needed some help.

(Mina POV)

I had a flawless plan. Sure I still had to work out a few kinks here and there, but otherwise it was flawless! So, here's how its gonna go down, (HAHA you thought I was about to give away her plan? NOPE! you're gonna have to find out with kirishima and bakugo!) 

All I had to do now was text the gang.

PeptoBismol has added Thatsalottadamage, ZappyBoi, and Airpods, to "The Plan"

PeptoBismol: Guys I need your help! 

Thatsalottadamage: WHATS WRONG ARE YOU OKAY?!?!

PeptoBismol: Yeah I'm fine...

PeptoBismol: Anyway, so I am having a squad sleepover in my dorm on Friday and you all are coming.

Airpods: Do I have to?

PeptoBismol: Yes. All you need is a date and a matching onesie.

PeptoBismol: Also @Thatsalottadamage I'm gonna need some of your "stash"(sorry if I just tagged a random person) 

Thatsalottadamage: I gotchu Mina ;)

The "Bakusquad Bullshit" Chat

Mama Mina: Hey so I am having a squad sleepover in my dorm on Friday and you all are coming. You have no choice and you have to bring a date/friend and you have to wear matching onesies/outfits.

Airpods: Fine.

OkBOOMer: No.

KiriShark: C'mon Bakubro! Pleeaaasse

OkBOOMer: Fine whatever...

Flextape: okie dokie broskie

Weeyy: OK

Weeyy: WHO CHANGED MY NAME???

Mama Mina: Not important denki. I'll see you all at 5!

(Nobody pov)

Later at 5

It was finally time for the sleepover and people started arriving at minas. The first couple to show up was Jirou and Momo wearing these outfits

 The first couple to show up was Jirou and Momo wearing these outfits

The next pair to show up was Kaminari and Sero wearing this

The last two to arrive was Kirishima and Bakugo wearing these

If you want to know this is what mina was wearing

(Mina POV)

My plan was finally in motion and the fun has only just started. As soon as every one arrived I was so excited to get things going I almost fell over. "Now that everyone is here its time to start the games!" I heard a groan from sparky boom boom man but I didnt care and huddled everyone into a circle. "so I have a few games in mind but I knew I wouldnt know which one to start with so I put them in a hat. I'm going to pull a random one and thats what were gonna play!" I stood up and went to grab the hat that I had the games in and sat back down in the circle. I reached into the hat and pulled out the game I was hoping for and smirked. This is going to be fun!

 (Sero POV) 

As Mina pulled out the first sheet of paper she smirked. I knew exactly what the paper said. She confirmed my thought by saying, "Denki, Truth or dare?" Denki being the adorable idiot he is Said "Dare!" Mina then went straight into it and said "I dare you to shock Seros 'sweet spot'!" What she had said took a moment to register but when it had I imediatly felt my face turn beet red. 

I turned to Kami and he was smirking like a bitch. He then did something completly unexpexted and started to kiss my neck dangerosly close to said spot. I was confused at first because this was not what the dare and then I realized what he was going to do.

(Kami POV)

When I heard what my dare was I instantly thought of an idea. I jumped onto Hanta and started to kiss his neck very close to his collar bone(his sweet spot) and I could tell when he figured out what I was doing because he looked horrified and embarrassed. When I was ready I moved to his spot and bit down sending electricity through his body. He then made a noise that made me want to continue but I knew that we had to continue the game.

After that expirience I decided I would get my payback later and asked Bakugo.

(baku POV)

After that Discusting display, Pikachu asked me t or d and I said "Dare! I aint no pussy!" And he told me I had to kiss kirishma for 2 minuts. That shouldnt be too hard right? Wrong. 

Thanks so much for reading! Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger but I have homework to do. I hope you enjoyed reading this

Stay Gay! 

~Talena~

(880 words)