Chapter 1

Oliver's POV:

I love wearing dog collars.

Yep. That's right. Dog collars. It may seem weird but I just find comfort in them. My mom thinks it's a bit weird but doesn't say anything about it.

I live with my mom in Japan and attended a public school before my mom decided I could use a change and applied me for Ouran Highschool. Yippee. And whoop de doo, I got accepted. (Note the sarcasm).

I didn't have any friends at my old school but I was fine with that. The girls at my school would try to talk to me but I was just too shy to make a full sentence come out of my mouth without stuttering. You see, I'm the quiet, shy type. Most people think I'm adorable but I don't know about that.

Tomorrow is my first day at Ouran. I'm kinda nervous. I guess that's normal though. Going to a rich school and having no idea where to go or any friends....

"Ollie? Dinners ready," Mom shouted. My mom is super nice. Like the sweetest person you can meet. "Coming," I say back. My mom knows I don't like to scream or yell. I walk downstairs to sit at the table. I'm wearing an oversized sweatshirt and some sweatpants.

My mom sets a plate of spaghetti in front of me. I love spaghetti. I started eating once my mom sets her plate down and sits down across from me. "Are you excited for your first day at Ouran?" Mom asks. I just nod my head and slurp up a noodle.

"Now Ollie, I want you to make some new friends. Ok? Maybe even get a boyfriend," Mom says, smirking. I start blushing and mom just laughs. "Mom..." I say and look away. Yes, I'm gay. "Well sweetie, you better get ready for bed. You have a big day tomorrow. Ok? I love you," Mom says, hugging me and giving me a kiss on the forehead. "I love you too mom" I whisper and hug her back.

She lets go and I head upstairs to get ready for tomorrow.

-----------Time Skip---------
'BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEE-'

I turned off the terrible sound of my alarm clock. I slowly sit up and rub the sleep out of my eyes. I get out of bed and head towards the bathroom. I look at my brown hair and run my fingers through it. Thinking it looked good, I brush my teeth and head into my bedroom again.

I open my closet door and look to see what I have for clothes. I wasn't going to wear the uniform because I don't want to. Also maybe because I forgot to buy one... Anyway. I pick out a black dog collar. I wear an oversized sweatshirt, black, with the words, 'No Rain, No Flowers' and little sunflowers underneath. I put on black skinny jeans with ripped knees. I slip on some of my white Vans and head downstairs with my bag.

I don't normally eat in the morning so just go to the kitchen to grab a water bottle. I see a note on the fridge as I open it to get a water.
'Hey Ollie,
I had an early shift at the Hospital and had to leave early. I'm sorry I had to leave early on your first day but I just want to tell you have a great first day and make some friends while you're at it. Maybe join a club.
Love,
Mom'

I fold the note up. I heard her leave this morning. I just didn't say anything and continued sleeping. I grab my water bottle and start walking to school. Walking to school would be about 10 minutes. Not too long.

I pull out my earbuds and my phone, I turn on my music. It was a quiet and slow song. I see a huge building in front of me and look at the color. Pink... Great... I love pink...

I walk into the yard and look at the pond in front. It looks like a nice spot to read. I adjust my collar and continue walking. I see girls walking around in big, yellow dresses. Ugh.. I would hate to be them.

I walk into the school and everyone looks at me. The girls all start whispering and squealing to each other.

"He's so cute"
"He should join the host club"
"Aaahhhh!! He's adorable!!"

Those are only the few things I heard. I'm kinda lost so I walk up to some guy that was staring at me. He blushes and looks away when he realizes I was walking towards him. "C-can y-y-you tel-l me w-where the office is?" I quietly ask, yelling at myself for stuttering.

He smiles and nods his head. You can hear the girls squealing in the background. He takes my hand and it's mine turn to blush. I wasn't use to this attention. "My name is Michael, but you can call me Mike" He said. He had a kind of brownish hair and was around 5'10"

"H-hi Mike. My name's Oliver" I may have said it quietly but he still heard it. We walked down the long hallway to the office. Michael opened the door and let me in. I mutter a quiet 'thank you' and walked in. "Hello Michael" A woman at the front desk said. She looked to be around her 20's.

"Hello Ms. Lynda. This is Oliver, he's the new student" Michael said to who was apparently Ms. Lynda. I hid behind Mike and peeked out from behind his shirt. I got my schedule and turns out I have the same class as Mike.

He was shocked that I was in his class because he is a 2nd year and I'm a 1st year. He lead me to a classroom at the end of the hallway. He opened the door and everyone looked at me. I blush from the attention and look at the floor and play with the collar around my neck, something I do when I'm nervous or scared.

The teacher isn't in the room so Mike takes me to a seat next to a guy with black hair and glasses. He was cute but I wasn't going to say that out loud. Mike sits down so I just sit down next to him. I set my head down on the desk and try to fall asleep. I soon fall asleep while Mike rubs circles on my back to help.

--------Kyoya's POV--------
I look at the sleeping boy next to me and realized that Micheal was rubbing circles on his back. Not that I care. Tamaki was sitting in the front of the class and kept glancing back at the boy next to me. Probably going to ask him to join the Host Club.

The door then opens and everyone goes silent. The teacher, Mrs. Hill, walks up to the front. "Alright class! We have a new student. Please introduce yourself Mr. Gray." Mrs. Hill says. It's silent because he was sleeping. Mrs. Hill walks up to the boy and hits the desk with a ruler.

He jumps and rubs his eyes with his fist. He looks around the room and his eyes land on the teacher infront of him. He looks a bit nervous and looks down. Micheal rubs circles on his back and whispers something in his ear. He slowly stands up and looks around. "H-hi m-my name is O-Oliver G-gray, p-p-please take care of me" He says then sits down with a blush on his face. Everyone was blushing and awwwing at him. Mrs. Hill just turned, 'tch', and walked to the front.

I looked over at Oliver and saw him playing with- a dog collar? I have to admit, he looked really cute.

------Time Skip------
Class was soon over and Tamaki walked over to Oliver. "Hey you want to meet me by music room 3 after school?" Tamaki asked. Micheal held Oliver's hand and shook his head. "I don't think he wants to. We'll be leaving now." He dragged Oliver with him. Oliver looked back and nodded his head at Tamaki and turned back to Micheal.

"Mommy!! Michael's being mean! I want Oliver to join!" Tamaki whined. "Although I don't like you whining, I want him to join to. Did you see the dog collar on his neck?" I ask.

He just nods his head and starts walking out of class.

---Oliver's POV---
As Mike was dragging me out of the class, I turn back and nod at the blonde haired boy. I've always liked music, so I want to see what's in the music room.

Mike didn't seem to happy about that blonde haired boy. He was walking infront of me and seemed a bit angry. "Who was that boy Mike?" I ask as he stops walking so fast and slows down so I'm next to him.

"His name is Tamaki. He's the king of the host club. I don't like him because everyone I've taken a like to, he ends up taking them. I don't want that to happen to you. You're special"

Hey guys! Or girls... anyway, this is kinda my first book. Sorry if it's bad. I'll try to update like 3 times a week. Maybe. Not promised. No hate please. Also comment who you want Oliver with.
Mori -
Honey -
Kyoya -
Tamaki -
The Twins -
All of them -