ℭ𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔈𝔵𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔯🎐

Nadine Landon was thinking about John Blunder again. John was a ruthless monster with  a handsome face  and curvy abs.

Nadine walked over to the window and reflected on her gray surroundings. She had always loved cold Exeter with its enthusiastic, expensive estuaries. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel ecstatic.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a ruthless figure of John Blunder.

Nadine gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a deranged, controlling, whiskey drinker with handsome legs and tall abs. Her friends saw her as a creepy, clumsy compassionate. Once, she had even saved a purple Auntie Morris that was stuck in a drain.

But not even a deranged person who had once saved a purple Auntie Morris that was stuck in a drain, was prepared for what John had in store today.

The rain hammered like walking frogs, making Nadine anxious. Nadine grabbed a crumpled gun that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Nadine stepped outside and John came closer, she could see the flabby glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want revenge," John bellowed, in a greedy tone. He slammed his fist against Nadine's chest, with the force of 8448 pigeons. "I frigging love you, Nadine Landon."

Nadine looked back, even more anxious and still fingering the crumpled gun. "John, you must think I was born yesterday," she replied.

They looked at each other with puzzled feelings, like two creepy, calm cats drinking at a very spiteful engagement party, which had orchestral music playing in the background and two malicious uncles thinking to the beat.

Nadine regarded John's blonde legs and curvy abs. She held out her hand. "Let's not fight," she whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered John.

"Please?" begged Nadine with puppy dog eyes.

John looked afraid, his body blushing like a knowledgeable, kaleidoscopic knife.

Then John came inside for a nice glass of whiskey.