꧁∴🎀 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎𝓀𝒾𝒹𝓈 🎀∴꧂

Bangchan

Two peas in a pod

These two are inseparable they are with each other 24/7/365(6). Chan's doing Chan's Room? She's there. she's doing (Y/N) Corner? he's there. They are always the two that never sleep.

Lee Minho

Parents

(Y/n) and minho are very much like the parents of the group. they know how to confers each other and the other members

Seo Changbin

Very close

Changbin and (Y?N)are close but always finds a way to pull his cute side better than the other members. They have cute nicknames for each other (in a later chapter) that they have when they debuted.

Hyunjin

Old married couples

These two argue over the funniest things probably just the other day they argued whether or no (Y/N) can eat a chip. But other than that these two get along great.

Han

Mom/ Son 

Han is her other child she loves his cheeks when they puff up, she like to poke them. It may bother Han but he's gotten used to her simple teasing. 

Felix 

Tiktok twins

Since (Y/N) and (pretty sure) Felix have secret tiktok accounts they bond over that. (Y/N) loves teaching him Korean and other languages that she knows, she also enjoys learning from him.

Seungmin

(Y/N)spuppy

(Y/N) sees him as her 2nd child she adores him like a puppy's owner would. She and him love to go on wild adventures to unknown places.

I.N.

Mom and son

(Y/N) spoils him to death. Takes him shopping and helps his school work 

(A/n: 

Date written: Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Date published:

I hope you enjoy the ships the next set will be out side the group, then her dating history)