chapter 1

Lucy never thought in a million years she would be put in this position once again. After the guild had defeated zeref she thought that team Natsu and the guild would once again stay together like before but Lucy was dead wrong. It all happened like a dream... they left one by one until there was no one in team Natsu left. Once again it was her alone looking for everyone but only this time Lucy has gotten fed up looking for everyone. Everyone had left for many different reasons.

Gray and Juvia left together. He had finally confessed to Juvia and the two decided to go off and train together in order to become stronger as a team. It was all Juvias idea and gray somehow ended up going for it.

Erza, wendy and charle left together as they were off to find something. Something they told no one and kept only to themselves. Lucy sensed it had something to do with Erza but decided not to pry.

and Natsu... the leave that hurt her the most. He decided to leave for good. The reason unknown to Lucy. She woke up one day with a note beside her bed written on it was a good bye from Natsu and happy.

the rest of the guild remained. She was glad about that but she missed her friends. Although she missed them she couldn't help but feel angry at them as well. They were supposed to be family but once again they had left her. Just looking at the guild mark on her hand felt so different and upsetting to her. "Are you okay luchan?" asked a pale looking levy. Lucy picked her head up and looked at the young blue haired girl, quickly getting up and guiding the young pregnant girl towards a nearby chair "Metal head! Take care of your pregnant girlfriend look at how sick she looks!"

Gajeel who was in an intense fight with elfman about what it is to be a "real man" stopped, looked at levy and immediately ran towards her. Attacking her with millions of questions "oh dear... gajeel I'm fine! I'm just a bit tired is all!" She said back, although the metal mouth didn't take that as a good enough answer and scooped her up. Taking her out of the guild and to their shared home. Leaving Lucy alone in her thoughts once again.

She walked out of the guild sighing softly as she kicked rocks around allowing her legs and fate to carry her in her direction. She wasn't sure where she was until she heard a small voice behind her "Lucy?"

She turned around a smile on her face as she waved towards Yukino "hi yukino! What are you doing here?" The white haired girl laughed and walked closer towards the long blonde haired girl "if anything I should ask you that! You're the one in front of the sabertooth guild!" Lucy blinked and picked her head up, looking around for a moment. "Come on in! Sting and the rest of them are in there!" Yukino said, not allowing Lucy to answer on her own before dragging her inside.

"Damn it sting!! What did I say about excessively eating like this!?" Yukino yelled, Lucy blinked looking at sting. He looked like he gained 100-300 pounds. "Wow he really let himself go.." Lucy thought to herself, looking at a more rounder version of the once fit and muscular sting. Yukino took her celestial key out calling out to libra, changing the balance and turning sting back to his regular self. "Sorry Yukino!" He called out, the obviously annoyed girl sighed and shook her head "it's like raising children here! Anyway, everyone you all know lucy! She was wondering outside the guild so I invited her in!"

Lucy smiled awkwardly, wondering how long she had been walking that she ended up all the way here. "well take a seat Lucy! It's nice to have you here! How's team Natsu oh and gajeel? Is he ready for a rematch!" asked a quiet rogue, who sat on the opposite side of her. She sat down and sighed "I don't know.. after the battle with zeref.. they all left. I'm the only one who remains. I go on jobs alone now.. gotta pay my rent somehow! But, I don't think he is. He's gonna be a father soon so you wouldn't want to upset a pregnant levy been there done that.." She sighed, leaning back against her chair.

It was as though everyone's jaw dropped to the floor, Lucy nodded remembering the first time she heard of the news. she had the same reaction as they did. "A father!?" Sting asked, as rogue turned pale white turning around in his chair "no rematch- never mind"

Minerva, who was originally beside rogue got up and walked towards Lucy. The two were on good terms ever since Minerva apologized for her actions during gmg "anyway, that was truly.. surprising information. Lucy, why don't you go on a job with us? We'll need a pair of celestial hands since Yukino can't come with us. I think she has a little date to get too. She won't tell anyone where she's going!"

Lucy looked around at everyone and thought to herself, she did need more jewels for the rent but she didn't know how she felt about taking a job at another guild. "It'll be okay Lucy. I am the master of this guild now and I think it's okay if you tag along. You do need the jewels anyway. It's best to go with friends instead of alone right!" replied sting, wanting Lucy to tag along on their adventures since Yukino would be unable too. The celestial wizard gulped as she heard those words come out of stings mouth. The friends part reminding her so much of her so called friends who had previously abandoned her "sure.. I do need the jewels anyway. I'm thinking of moving out of my place and to a different one. I'm in need of a scenery change!" She admitted, her place reminded her too much of a fire eating maniac to stay there and wanted nothing to do with the place anymore.

"There's a place for rent right by mines actually. It's 100 jewels a month and it's right by the river and garden. You'll have to check it out!" Sting mentioned to her, it absolutely peaked Lucy's attention. By the water and a garden and the rent was way less than what she pays every month "it sounds great it just feels so far from fairy tail.."

"You could always just join sabertooth. we need a blonde like you"

A/N- I wrote, deleted and rewrote that last line so many times because I didn't know if It was too soon to start all that but then I remembered it's a short story so things need to move at a good pace! Next chapter will be boring you could skip it it'll just be their mission and other little details. I think I want their mission to be a bit extra soo I suggest reading it! Any ideas comment them below and I could end up using them in the next chapter!