Sweet Night

i n t r o d u c t i o n

The stars, the moon, the light, the darkness, the sweet night, it always reminds me of you

The stars, the moon, the light, the darkness, the sweet night, it always reminds me of you. I love the silent hour of night, for blissful dreams may then arise, revealing to my charmed sight, what may not bless my waking eyes.

In my world full of darkness, you were the star who gives light to my sweet night. You are my best friend and my only person. The night is only the time I could see and spend my time with you that's why every night with you is what I called sweet night.

Guess we were ships in the night, but in the morning we are no longer be together. I love you, I always do and i'm sorry I did that to you. You're mine, only mine. No one will make use of you unless it's me.

────

DISCLAIMER

This story is purely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities or relation to anything are just coincidence. Pictures, GIFS, and Videos used are not mine, credits to the rightful owner. Profanities, typos, errors ahead. As an author of this story, I hereby declare that this work is absolutely mine.

• • • •

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

ⓒ szbean, 2021

» SWEET NIGHT - COMING SOON «