Mikhael Alfonso Cervantes

España, 1889

In a garden of purple flowers.

A man and a woman.

Lying on the cold grass.

Both binded by love.

Holding one's hand.

Gazing above as the meteor shower fall against the dark night sky.

"Stars are said to fulfill every wishes they hear when they appear" Alfonso whispered in Claire's ear.

"They are? really?" Alfonso nod in agreement.

"Then let's make a wish together. Me first" Claire closed her eyes while Alfonso is watching her with admiration.

"I wish, we lived again and you'll still remember me in our next life" she smiled.

"Your turn" she said. He chuckled.

"I wish, you'll stay in my side and will always remember this moment even if we live into thousands of incarnations" he said.

Under the meteor shower, they kissed to seal those wishes.

"See this necklace?" Alfonso gave Claire a necklace that has a silver moon pendant.

"I'll give it to you, you have your name engraved on it so that you'll always remember me over a lifetime" she smiled.

"How will I forget?" She swear. "I'll always remember you, my Alfonso"

"Even if thousands of meteor shower will pass, I'll consistently love and remember you, just like a bright star" she added.

He smiled while whispering in her ear the sweetest thing on Earth a man can offer.

"I love you Claire." Alfonso stood up and offer a hand to Claire.

"Can I take you to dance?"

"Right now?" They both smile. Claire took his hand.

"Yeah, right now...

Right under the meteor shower"