FerrisWheelShipping - Reunion

Touko climbed into the Ferris Wheel compartment and sat down with a huff, Purrloin curled up on her lap. She looked out the window and remembered the last time she came here - with N. When he'd told her he was Team Plasma's King. She'd been devastated at the news but had not known why until the moment before the battle with Ghetsis. N had been used and manipulated by his 'father' and she wanted to give the teen a new life, but he'd chosen to leave in fear. Touko would've defended him to the bone, because she realised she loved him. She only knew parts of his backstory, but it still made her heart ache and bleed, grieving in sadness and guilt that she could've done something but hadn't bothered since he had been seen as the enemy. Cheren and Bianca had managed to stop her from riding Reshiram through the sky in search of her green-haired crush. "I'll never find him..." she whispered as the ride started.

When she reached the highest point the first thing she noticed was the battered and broken remains of N's Castle in the distance on the horizon. She smiled a little but it fell when it was taken from her sight. "It's useless, you saw him fly away on  Zekrom, what makes you think he'd come back just for you?"

The ride slowed to a halt and Touko climbed out, she walked a few paces and lifted her head, her blue eyes shining in amazement and her heart thudding ridiculously fast. There, locking eyes with her and standing only a few feet away, was N. He was back, and the small smile on both their faces said it all. Touko couldn't help herself as she raced towards him and threw herself into his waiting arms. He swung her round a few times and coming to a slow stop and smiling down at her.
"You finally came back..." she looked up at him, hands on his chest, "Why?"
"I came back for you, Touko" his voice was almost like velvet, "I came back to ask if you wanted to come with me"
"Come with you? You mean to rebuild your castle?"
He shook his head and grinned. "No silly, to leave Unova and go somewhere else, a fresh start"
"But you don't need to leave again, you can come live with me and my mum, she wouldn't mind - I told her all about you!" it came out in rushed blurts but the boy just smiled anyway. "I can give you a fresh start N, please?"
He thought for a moment before leaning down and placing a light kiss on her lips, which she gladly accepted. "I'll think about it"
"What do you mean you'll think about it? What's there to think about, the police aren't after you anymore"
A smirk tugged it's way onto his face as his green eyes met her blue ones. "I'm gonna think about rebuilding the castle or not"
Touko instantly gasped happily and buried herself into him to muffle her cry of joy. N chuckled and wrapped his arms round her tighter. "I love you, Touko, for everything you did for me"
"Yeah well, I love you too you beautifully mistreated rebel"