𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓽

It was the day of the premier Helena and you had picked out the most beautiful dresses and of course hers had to be as unique as possible. You could never think of a time Helena didn't look flawless on the red carpet. As for your dress it was a sweetheart neckline with a small little ball gown with layers and it was pretty grey ish blue color. But Helenas dress was gorgeous red and black two colors that where perfect for her and was off the shoulder and a little sheer. You both got your makeup done together and your nails and got your dresses on and heels. "W-wow... you look so beautiful Hellie" you say "thank you but have you see your self love" Helena says. "Ha yes I have" you say. "You ready" Helena asks "no I'm actually quite terrified" you admit "you'll be fine and when we get home maybe.. a..little...you......know" Helena says and winks and you almost pass out. "Okay suddenly I'm not so scared" you say and laugh "good you shouldn't be" Helena says. You leave for the premier together and hold hands and lay on her shoulder during car ride.
At the premier
You get out and see Dove and Elizabeth and the rest off the cast and smile "Hey Y/N and Helena" dove says "Hello" you and Helena say. You all talk for awhile then it's time to go sign autographs and pose for pictures all together. As a kid you had practiced your autograph hoping one day you would be famous you never thought you really would be one day. You and Helena posed for a picture together and laughed and you both signed some autographs together. It felt like you where on top of the world. You posed for a cast picture and then did a silly one but you and Helena took a few pictures together for fun. "So how was it to play Bellatrix Lestrange after your wife played her so flawlessly was it hard to live up to that?" The interviewer asked "Well it really was, sense Helena did such a amazing job" you said as you held Helenas hand tightly "I really enjoyed this whole experience" you add "Thanks" the interviewer says.

Home
You both sat on the sofa and Helena laying her head on your shoulder and then kissing your neck softly as she always did. As one thing lead to another suddenly she was on top of you and was slowly kissing your inner thighs. "Holy shit....why are you such a good kisser". You grabbed the back of her head and looked her in her deep brown eyes and said "I love you" "I love you too" Helena said as she laid her head on your heart and started to fall asleep and so did you.

The morning
You started to wake up and Helena was still laying on your chests sleeping she's so adorable you thought. Helena turned and noticed you where awake and put her hand on your shoulder and snuggled up against you, you stroked her head. Nothing was better than snuggling with Helena she made you feel all the love she had for you. "We had our first kiss on this couch" you say "I knew you where the right one after the first time our lips met" Helena says "I can't believe how lucky I am for you" You say. "I'm the lucky one I couldn't ask for anything better than this" Helena says to you and looks at you in the eyes and smiles. You smile back and continue to rub her head "Have you thought of any other auditions you want to go out to?" Helena asked "well no but I'm definitely looking into it" you say. "That's good" Helena said. You stand up and grab her hand and say "Hellie let's go do something maybe a walk together" Helena looks at you and stands up and hugs you and gives you a kiss and says "Sure just let me change" "okay same" you say you both get changed and leave the house and go on a walk and start talking about a possible family "Have you had anymore thoughts on possible children... cause I did to be frank with you Y/N" Helena says "well yes quite a bit I really want to look into it but what are you thoughts on children" you say "Well yes definitely I want them I always have" Helena says "so have I" you say and grab her hand and continued to walk.