Chapter 1 - the sleepover

"Come on (y/n) it's a dare you gotta try and summon him!" (B/f/n) changed at (y/n). (Y/n) was always an intelligent girl but had a deep obsession with the creepypastas on the side. There was mostly one reason why when she was a child her imaginary friend looked like and had the same name as Laughing Jack. She always put it out of her mind as if he was real she wouldn't be alive today he'd of killed her. "Don't be stupid (b/f/n) even if he was real we'd all end up dead. We're taking truth or dare too far if we're going to this extent. You don't even know about the creepypastas you just looked through my sketchbook and picked a random drawing you liked the look of and picked them. Laughing Jack is extremely dangerous you don't know." (B/f/n) rolls her eyes. She was almost opposite to (y/n). She didn't do well in school as she never payed attention. She also had no interest in creepypasta except looking at the drawings of them you had done. "So tell me about this big bad Laughing Jack" she giggled and (y/n) smirks knowing that she's easily scared. "Oh I don't know" (y/n) chuckles pacing up and down the room menacingly "let's see well seeing as you picked an unfinished scetch let's show you a finished one" she took out a picture of him coloured and covered in blood with a lollipop in his mouth "this is Laughing Jack he kills small children who he acts as their imaginary friend find his Jack in the box you might as well be done for he'll-" (b/f/n) squeaks on fear but then giggles and keeps pushing (y/n) to summon him. Eventually she gave in but not without precautions. She used one everyone says didn't work but after ten minutes of doing the spell she began to hear pop goes the weasel playing. "Do you hear that" (b/f/n) looked at her confused "hear what (y/n)?" (Y/n) sighs and shake her head telling her it's nothing. The two watch a few movies when (y/n) began to feel sick and her head starts to spin. She quickly runs to the bathroom she hears pop goes the weasel louder this time and then she falls. That's not the tiles of her bathroom!