Aone x Reader | Movie Night!

Authors Note: I always try to make my stories gender neutral so please tell me if there is anything that might be off/not gender neutral or something that is directed to a specific sex!~

You and Aone had been dating for 5 months now and you loved him very much, everything about him. His short white hair, his tall broad body and they way he twisted your H/C (Hair Color) hair when he was bored.

Today he had invited you over to watch some movies, and since it was the weekend you could stay over. You got ready putting on your favorite hoodie Aone had given you and a pair of shorts to go over to his house.

You got there and he was waiting at the door for you. "Y/N" He embraced you in a warm hug and kissed the top of your head. You blushed at his kind motion as he picked you up bringing you over to the couch.

"What..do you wanna watch?" Aone ask cuddling you into his arms. "Can we watch F/M?" You ask nuzzling into his neck (F/M = Favorite Movie) "Oh okay" Aone says turning on the TV.

You moved over and sat next to Aone laying your head on his shoulder as he turned on the movie. You and Aone sat there for a while watching it as Aone twisted you hair like he usually did, but then he did something you didn't really suspect.

Aone picked you up and put you on his lap.

You blushed as he put his head on you neck and kissed it. He pulled you head back up to kiss you holding your face in his large hands. "A-Aone what are you doing" You ask in a giggly mood. "Kissing" Aone said bluntly.

You pull his hands down and hold them in yours "Wanna just turn the TV off and cuddle Aone?" You ask nuzzling his nose.

He nodded putting you in a tight hug and laying down humming softly.

You loved you big mountain man, with all of your heart ❤️

I wrote this on my phone so sorry if there are any grammatical errors T^T but I hope you guys have a great thanksgiving!! Remember eat, get fat, and cry later

-Sam <3.