i hAve aN iDeA- oh shit that's not good

NEW FF IDEA TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK-

M/c= Main Character btw UwU
The m/c is still undecided but I'm thinking of making this a Yoonmin ff

M/C, who is 23 and fresh out of college, suddenly moves to Daegu from Seoul after the "love of their life" disappears and is assumed dead and they are fired from their dream job.
They have bills to pay, and they definitely can't go without food. So, they apply for the only job currently available in their area, a bartender at the most popular bar in town, luckily in their college years they worked at a bar to pay for their tuition.
They meet many strange yet, familiar people, and in the whirlwind of it all, they feel like they've lost their mind. They are awoken in the middle of the night by someone practicality beating their front door down. Before they opens it the stranger flees and they are left with 5 kids standing at their front door, young, scared, and teary eyed. They want to foster them, actually they love kids and their house is big enough but they weren't prepared for this at all...
What're they gonna do now?
And what happens 4 years later when a certain someone comes back from the "dead" and is shocked by the sight of their little family?

TxT as children.