Levi Squad

Eren was in bed, with ZeroTwo by his side. "It's good to relax" Eren said. "Yeah, it feels nice" ZeroTwo said. Eren got up and they walked out of the house. They walk through the forest where they met. "Want to go for a swim?" ZeroTwo asked. "Maybe" Eren said, but then he look up. He saw a ship go through the sky. 'Someone else is coming?' he said in his head.

He ran back to the house and ZeroTwo follow him. "What's wrong darling?" she asked. They heard a knock on the door. Everyone got up and Eren went to the door. He took a breath in and out. He open the door and he was shock. The rest of Levi squad was standing there. "Armin!?" Eren said. Armin smile and he hugged Eren. Eren hugged back and the rest of the squad cover Eren. "I miss you guys" he said. "Eren, how has been the outside world?" Armin asked. 

"It's been ok, but not as good we thought it would be. But I have fun here" Eren said, but then he was being checked out. "Eren, are you ok?" Mikasa said being behind Eren. "Mikasa! I'm ok" Eren said. Mikasa look all over him and said "I didn't like the idea of sending you here, but Levi wanted to so bad."

"Eren, how's my favorite titan shifter?" Hanji said as she was holding Eren by his hands. "I'm ok. Everyone, I'm fine" Eren said, as everyone was done checking everything around them. "Jeager, how dirty is this place?" Levi asked. "I don't-"

Levi walked pass them and went inside the house. He walked pass the other kids and took out cleaning supplies. "How did he find the cleaning supplies?" the kids asked. Levi then started cleaning everything. "Move kids" he said, as he was cleaning the ground with a broom. Everyone from Levi squad was going around the house. Shasa and Connie were in the kitchen eating food. Jean was checking out the girls and Hanji was being amaze by everything. 

Armin and Mikasa stood by Eren. "Darling, who are these people?" ZeroTwo asked. "These are my friends, my friends from the walls" Eren said. "Eren, who is this?" Mikasa asked. "She's ZeroTwo, my partner-"

"Partner!? What do you mean partner?" Mikasa asked. "My darling is the only person who can ride a franxx with me" ZeroTwo said, pulling Eren for a hug. 'Oh no' everyone from Levi squad thought. "How do we know if someone else can be Eren's partner?" Mikasa asked.

"Mikasa, clam down" Eren said. "No Eren, I bet she give you this" she said, pulling Eren's shirt. She reveal the blue parasite on his chest. Everyone was shock. "This wasn't from her, it was something I got during one of my missions" Eren said. "Stop lying Eren, you could die from this" Mikasa said. "I want to check on it" Hanji said, as she push them away. She touch the parasite and Eren groan in pain. "It could be from one of those creatures that they fight. I don't see how his partner can give him this" Hanji said.

Mikasa sigh and gave a death stare at ZeroTwo. "You just started a civil war" Armin whisper to Eren's ear. Eren nodded and Levi came. "If you guys can stop talking, you can come help me with cleaning this place" he said. Eren nodded and the squad got some suppiles. They started cleaning and some of the other kids helped too. Soon it was clean. 

"Wow, this place is clean" Nana said as she enter the house. "It's all thanks to captain Levi" Eren said. Levi scoff and said "This place deserve the cleaning."

"Anyway, we'll be setting you up with your partners. Please follow me" Nana told Levi squad. Everyone follow them and they enter a room. "Is there anyone who knows who they want as their partner?"

Mikasa raise her hand and said "I want Eren to be my partner."

"I'm afraid he can't, he's already partners with ZeroTwo."

Mikasa grumble and Jean raise his head. "I guess I will be partners with Mikasa then" he said. Mikasa sigh and said sure. Shasa was paired with Connie, Levi with Hanji. Armin was the only one left. "It seems we need one of the other kids to be your partner, does anyone of you want to ride with Armin" Nana asked the other kids. None of them rose their hands, until one did. "I'll ride with him" said the soft girl. "Ok then, everyone now has a partner."

After some test, everyone was settle with their partner. Eren congratulated them and Connie said "I can't wait to take these things back to the walls. With Eren by our side, we can destroy all the titans."

"Yeah, we'll go back and kill the titans" Eren said, alerting ZeroTwo. "Are you going to leave? You promise me you'll be my partner" she said to him. Eren turn and said "I'm not going to leave right now, but if I go back to the walls I'll bring you with me."

Eren then fell to the ground and was grabbing onto his chest. 'No! Don't do this to me!' he said in his head. "Eren/Darling!" people shouted. Eren then passed out, falling to the floor. "It's that parasite, it's killing him!" Mikasa said. They picked him up and took him to the nurse.

After a while, Eren woke up. He saw no one was by his side. He sat up and pulled down his shirt. Right where the parasite would be, was now gone with a scar that was left behind. He got up and went outside. As soon as he did, Mikasa hugged him. "Eren! I thought I loss you!" she said crying. "I won't die that easy, but can you let go of me!" Eren said, still having pain from his chest.

Mikasa was pulled off and ZeroTwo said "Leave my darling alone, he's still hurt."

"Stop calling him your darling because he's not" Mikasa said. "Why do you care about him so much? Do you love him?" ZeroTwo asked. Mikasa stood there, blushing a little bit. "No, it's just he's the only person I care about right now" she said. "That's basically saying you love him" ZeroTwo said. "Girls, stop fighting over Jeager when you have someone like me" Jean said, as the rest of Levi squad showed up. "Shut up Jean" Eren said. 

"Make me Jeager" Jean said as he stood before Eren. Jean was then kick to the ground by ZeroTwo. "Don't make death threats to my darling" she said. 

"Who cares why she calls him her darling? Get ready we're going to the beach" Levi said. "Beach?!" everyone shouted.