Meeting!

(you are a female and your friends name is camilia ok?sorry about this you guys know the keys sooo ok lets get this started!)

your pov

RRRIIIIINNNNGGGG RRRRIIIINNNNGGG you hear your phone ringing

"what the HELL do you want cami?!its fricking 3:00 in the morning!!"it was your friend camilia you were the only person she told about her portals...

cami"awww cmon i want you to meet meh fwiends!!!"you sighed"if it will stop you from calling me so early then fine"it sounded like she was hopping in exitment"yyyaaaasss!!ill portal you there!"you sat up and rubbed the bridge of your nose"wait until i call you back then do that ok?"she nodded but then said"okily dokie!"you hang up and put on a (f/c) shirt and (f/c)pants with black sneakers. you brushed your (h/l)hair and then went downstairs and into the kitchen you got a bowl of (fave cereal)and then you ate it after that you called camilia back"im ready..."

(skip all that)

you were in her house(it was a mansion...)

"hheeyyyy!!"you heard then you were knocked to the ground"im sooo glad you made they are in the living room!"you sighed"ok"she was always the energetic little bugger...you walked into the living room to see a bunch of skelemans(dont judge me on sayin that) one of them immediantly jumped up ran over to you and "HELLO HUMAN!!!"you looked at him he was a skeleton with bright blue armour?on and blue stars in his eyes..."IM THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE!!!"you were dumbfounded you were always socially akward..."blue you should give her some space" another skeleton said while standing up he was the same height as blue but he was wearing lots of brown and had paint viles on a belt"hi nice to meet you im ink!"he held out his hand you then shook it out of manners but you were still dumbfounded and stared at him and everyone else.

(thats the end of this chapter im very sorry if its lazy and short im writing at 4:00 am...and half asleep still...*grabs toast*sooo have a good day everyone and happy thanksgiving tell me some more ideas of advice in how to do better and i have a channel on youtube named raven stacks to please subscribe...i dont have many vids and they are terrible but please subscribe.again have a good day!also here!*throws around cand canes*FREE CANDY!)

(one more this pic is fricking adorable!!!)