LUCAS INTRODUCTION

Lucas is a family boy that listens to his parents. His mother's name is Jane and his fathers name is Noah. Lucas has a grandmother name Grandma Amelia. Grandma Amelia has a elder sister her name is Canada Ava. They named her that because she lived in Canada for years. Grandma Amelia has one son and two daughters. The eldest daughter name is Charlotte but sadly she has passed away in an car accident. Charlotte has a husband and a daughter, the husband's name is Jacob and he works as a lawyer and her daughter's name is Liela. Liela was 4 years old when the accident happen, she has no memory on what have happened to her when she was sent to the orphanage. When they got into the accident Liela fell off the car and been picked up by someone and sent to the orphanage. While Charlotte also dropped of the car but somewhere even far than Liela. Just because they couldn't find her body so Charlotte  was declared dead. Charlotte husband went into depression because he lost his wife and his child. He was searching for them high and low for 6 years until he got to one point that he gave up and started focusing in work. He accepted his fate for loosing his wife and daughter.

                         Grandma Amelia's second daughter name is Luna. She's also married but staying with Grandma Amelia. Base on culture, Luna suppose to stay with her mother-in-law but the husband sent the mother to an old folks home. Luna is cruel because she's the one who brainwash the husband to send her mother-in-law to the orphanage.  Luna's husband name is Owen. Owen is a ungrateful son. He doesn't appreciate the mother's sacrifice when his father died. Owen and Luna doesn't work. They don't have kids too

                       Grandma Amelia's son name is Noah. Noah is Lucas father. Noah have two sons. The first son is Lucas, while the second one is Elijah. Noah runs the family business. Grandma Amelia, Luna and Owen, Jane, Noah, Lucas and Elijah stays in one house. They were living happily until something came on.

                                 NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT TOMORROW..................