Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving you guys!!! I hope you have a good day whether you spend it with family or friends! Stay safe, and enjoy nervous Flip ;)-Dal

------------------

"Baby..."

Flip smirked to himself, glancing over to you. You had your head leaned against the headrest with your eyes shut. He burned that image in his mind as he turned his head, looking back onto the road in front of him. He could feel your thighs tremble against his hand as he slowly circled his middle finger. Moans crept out of your mouth as he picked up the pace on your clit. Flip had to bite his lip to suppress his own moans. The sight of you like this was enough to get himself off.

Flip didn't want to admit to himself that this was the only thing that could control his nerves. Seeing you unravel just from his finger was the best stress reliever. It was gonna be a good two hours to drive to your mom's house in celebration of Thanksgiving. Flip honestly thought the holiday was overrated and stupid. People just used it as an excuse to stay home, watch football, and drink.

Things were different now. They have been ever since the night he met you.

You reassured him that he had nothing to worry about, that they would love him just as much as you did. He was still nervous as shit, though. You kept telling him it would be fine. That if he ever felt too uncomfortable, they could steal a couple of plates and sneak off to your old room.

Your soft moans yanked his attention back to reality. Your teeth were sinking down on your bottom lip as your breath quickened. He turned his head to look at you when you scooted closer to him.

"W-What-" He stuttered as he felt your hands work on his jeans. He licked his lips as you tugged on the material. He managed to lift himself up off his seat just enough for you to free his hardened length.

He couldn't help the grunt that ripped through his throat as he glanced down at your hand, bouncing up and down on his length, already producing pre-cum to bead at his slit. He took a deep breath, averting his eyes back on the road. He swallowed the knot in his throat as he tried to stay focused.

His finger swirled faster around your clit hearing your whimpers from the other side of his truck. He loved how you reacted just from his fingers, but hated that he couldn't look at you. Watching as your hair fell over your face. Your hands gripping the fabric of your dress, trying to control your body shaking. He wanted to pull over and let your tits bounce in his face as you rode him.

"Flip!" You shouted. He could see in his peripheral vision that you shot your free hand up against the dashboard, almost knocking over his police radio. He smirked to himself as he quickly glanced over to you.

Your other hand bounced faster, making him take a shaky breath in. He was glad there was barely anyone on the road at this hour. He found himself swerving into other lanes as another one of your moans filled his ears.

"I'm close, baby." You pumped your hand along with the rhythm of his finger. "Fuck, I'm close."

He was amazed that you kept up with your hand as your body twitched, riding the final shockwaves that his hand brought you.

It only took a moment for you to scoot yourself back over, moving towards the window. A wrinkle formed in between his eyebrows as he tried to figure out why in the hell you weren't close to him anymore.

"Oh, shit." was uttered from his mouth as he watched you lean over, sliding his length into your mouth.

Flip licked his fingers that were buried into you, letting your bitterness fill his taste buds. He laid his head back against the headrest, trying his best to keep his eyes open and focused on the road. He slipped his fingers out of his mouth and laid them against your head, gripping your hair.