Chapter nine

"Good Morning" Hermione Granger heard a whisper, she woke up terrified.
"Relax, it's just me," Draco said, his fingers playing with her hair.
"How did you get here?" she asked, "With a little bit help from Potter" he replied.
"Harry Potter's helping Draco Malfoy, I'd never thought I would live to see the day" she joked. "We both love you," he said, "Well obviously I love you more but yeah" he grinned, and kissed her, Hermione giggled from the lipstick mark that stayed.. "Why are you here?" she asked, "not a specific reason, I just wanted to see you before the match today." he said. The Quidditch match, how could she forget??
"Oh yeah, we're going to kick your asses,"' she said, "Well the team's going to, but you know what I mean" she added. "Ha, in your dreams Granger" he said, "and I expect you to cheer me, not Gryffindor" he added, "Malfoy, i stay loyal to my house," she said, "but i'll cheer you a bit, promise." she added

"Thank you" he gave her a light kiss on the nose.
"A kiss on the nose? since when Draco Malfoy became such a sofie?" Ginny Weasley entered the room, "Shut up, Weasley" the girls laughed.
"I came to wake you up for breakfast but I see you've already eaten" Ginny said and smirked, looking at the lipstick mark Hermione left on Draco's lips.
"Well if you don't mind, i'd like to keep eating her, so goodbye" he waved his wand and the door slammed at Ginny's face. "Rude!!" she yelled from the other side of the door, "Sorry Gin" Hermione yelled back, holding her laughter. "So did you say something about eating me?" she smirked, "Yes, I did." he replied and got on top of her, she giggled.
He kissed her passionately, she let her tongue out, he gladly let her in, their tongues battling each-other. He broke the kiss, moving his lips to her jaw, then her neck.
"Draco" she let out a sign, he continued sucking on her skin.
"Mione?" Harry's voice broke the moment, "come in" she said, getting Draco off of her.
"Oh" he let out, "Am I interrupting something?", Draco opened his mouth but Hermione was faster, "No, not at all, Draco was on his way out, right?" she looked at him, "Yeah, sure, he said, looked at her neck (and the marks he left there) one more time and left the room.
"See ya in the game later Potter" "same."

"Im sorry 'Mione I was just-- Oh" he stopped, looked at the marks on her neck, "Did you guys..?" "NO" she replied quickly, "And if I wouldnt come-in?" he smirked, "No, Yes, I don't know" she said, "stop looking at me like that" she laughed, "Like what?" he asked teasingky, "Like I just had sex with Draco!!" "fine fine.." he said.
"Although I do need your help" she said, "Anything".
"Do you have any scurf? something to.. you know.. cover it up?" she asked awkwardly.
"Yes of course" he took off his scurf and gave it to her, "cheer us up on the game today" he said and kissed her forehead.

In the game Hermione sat with Luna and Neville, waiting for it to begin.
A whistle, the game is on.
Fourteen students, seven from Gryffindor house, Seven from Slytherin, all flew in the air, making a blur of green and red. Draco Malfoy stopped for a second near the Gryffindor benches, looked at Hermione and flew back to chasing the snitch.

The game went on and after thirty minutes, the whole crowd got up, they all watched Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy, inches away from each-other, leaning towards the snitch.
"Go ahead! Catch that snitch! you can do it!" Hermione yelled, "Who are you rooting for?" Neville Longbottom asked, "I don't know, whoever will catch it" she replied, both Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood giggleed, and just then;
"Harry Potter caught the snitch!! Gryffindor wins!!" Lee Jordan asked, the whole Gryffindor area started to cheer.

"You were brilliant Harry" Hermione said as she saw him approaching, he hugged her tightly.
Draco Malfoy approached, looking terribly furious. "Come with me Granger."
Draco said and pulled her by her wrist, "Where are we going Draco?" she asked, "You'll see."
They got into the Slytherin common room, it was empty.
"Come up" he led the way to his dorm.
"What Draco?" she said, still doesn't understand what they are doing.
He closed the door, "silencio" he muttered.
He took her hands and pinned her onto the wall, her hands above her head, he kissed her passionately, she kissed him back.
He stopped, his lips very close to her's, he whispered; "I am pissed. And when I saw you with Potter I got even more pissed. I want to remind you who you belong to" he said, making her shiver.
"You do whatever you want to do, Just know that you don't need to remind me who I belong to, I'm yours forever." she said, he kissed her again.