Im Back Babes

Zendaya POV

I'm moving back to L.A. after 15 years of living in Hollywood with my dad. I've missed the bright sun, warm weather, the rosy feeling, and the peaceful beaches. My bestfriends Deja and Dominique had to stay in L.A. with their parents but now we are reunited and nothing in this world will separate us ever again. My only fear is trevor finding out that I'm back in town he'll find me and hurt me again. I really hope he changed over 15 years without me here. My mom tapped me knocking me out of my thoughts and she pointed to our house. Our house is yellow with a big pool on side. I walked in the house and there is this huge living room/kitchen/din with all black and white furniture. In the back yard there is a big trampoline and Jacuzzi. I walked to the second floor and there's two bathrooms and five rooms on one side. I knew exactly which room is mine because it has a huge red 'Z' on the door. I walked into the room with the red 'Z' which is the last room on the hall and I almost melted in my shoes. I had a iphone 6, apple laptop, xbox360, and three new bred 11's on my bed. My room was black,white, and red themed which are my favorite colors. I walked to my closet which is walk in.  All my clothes are there with a few new ones.    I totally loved my room !  I checked out the other rooms the first one is my mom room and the rest are guest rooms. I was setting up my IPhone when my mom knocked on my door and asked a couple of questions.

Mami: You like your room? Is it too much? Im so sorry its awful! Is it okay daya? I just----

Daya: mom! Its fine, i love it! Stop stressing. Come give me some love! Bring it in

Mami :Alrighttt i love you daya

Daya: i love you too

Mami: go look in the garage

Daya:there's a garage? Okay cool

I went to go look in the garage. My mom handed me keys and the key panel had a red 'Z' on it too. I looked at the buttons, it had to be to a car so I opened the garage and there was a black Ferrari sitting next to a blue range rover. I hit the unlock button and to my surprise the Ferrari was mine. I was jumping up and down on the inside and on the outside I was being really chilled. I told my mom thanks and I decided to take a spin in my new whip. Inside it was red which I found cool. On the passenger seat is a note with a new wallet with a red 'Z' on it

,too. The note read "You have a new credit card,drivers license, and 10,000 dollars baby girl. Spend it wisely baby. On your credit card is 50,000 dollars. Spend it wisely. I love you! Sincerly, Papii Kazembe." I started to tear up but I stopped myself and crunk my car up. I rode to Wendy's to get something to eat and when I walked into the restaurant I seen my worst nightmare ,Trevor. I swallowed hard and acted like I didn't see him. I ordered,ate,and just when I was about to leave he called me.

Trevor POV

I was in Wendy's ordering when Zendaya walked in and she looked really beautiful after 15 long ass years. I really missed her and when she moved away we broke up on bad terms. I used to take my anger out on Zendaya and I finally realized I was wrong for that. Zendaya acted as if she didn't see me which it kind of hurts but I deserved it.  I called after her when she was about to go so we could catch up.

Trev:Zendaya!

Daya: Trevorrr!

Trev: hey beautiful, how it's going?

Daya: Look Trevor I'm sorry about the break up but please don't hit me

Trev:  damn Zendaya I've changed

Daya: You wanna come over then?

Trev: ......

I love her life! Reunited Zevor?!? Yassss! Let me know what y'all think!