Chapter: 12

"Look who finally decided to show up." Alex says as the teams attention goes Dejah walking through the glass doors.

"I over slept," she said limping over to her desk. She tried her hardest to walk normal but it wasn't working.

"Are you injured?" JJ asked going by her desk. Derek looked over following behind her.

"No Jennifer, Elle recommended that I do yoga." She answers.

She was still giving JJ and Aaron the cold shoulder but she'll engage with a conversation with them. Calling Aaron by his entire last name and call JJ by her first name.

"Mhm..yoga. You know how many times I heard that line from Elle when she use to be on the team?" Aaron says smiling.

"23 times actually." Spencer chimes in smiling.

"I actually tried the yoga with Derek thank you very much." She walked in the bullpen overhearing the conversation. Derek chuckled kissing her on the cheek.

"Who's the lucky gal or fella?" Rossi asks. Just then Emily comes in with the same walk sitting at her desk across from Dejah.

Dejah tried her best keeping a straight face. Emily was so clueless bless her heart.

They all looked between the two suspiciously, Garcia licked her thump wiping the visible makeup off of both of their necks.

"Damn!" Elle says slapping her hand over her mouth.

"That's why y'all was in that room for six hours yesterday?!"

Dejah laughed at Emily's face going to get coffee. "No we actually talked and watched movies all day...long." Emily says high giving her girlfriend.

"Okay- I don't wanna hear about my daughter sex life, so I'm gonna go." Derek says taking Elle out the bullpen.

"So y'all know what this means right?" Aaron asked.

"Keep our personal life out of our work life. We got this!"

...

"Why haven't we gotten any cases? I'm bored.." Alex says as they all sat around the round table.

"It's almost June-"

"Dejah birthday is in two weeks." Derek says.

"Why didn't you say anything?! We could have a party for you." Garcia chimes in.

"I just haven't celebrated my birthday since I was 16." She says.

"Why?" Emily asks.

"because of my mom but, I guess I can celebrate this year."

"Okay now forget about my birthday. Hotchner why haven't we gotten any cases for a week now?" Dejah asks.

"Well Strauss says that we have a FBI awards next week. They gave the other team most of our cases." He answered.

"Nomination? Who's all got nominated?" Spencer asks.

"Everyone but Emily and Alex. Alex just joined the team, and Emily-"

"Yeah." She says.

"I doubt I'll get an award.." Dejah says looking down at her phone seeing an unknown number. She hangs up but whoever it is calls again.

" Who is this?"

"You sound so grown up now?"

"Who is this?"

The team looked over at her stopping they're conversation, "it's Fran..",

"Who is Fran?"