Sanctity of Thanksgiving

(Given that you have clicked on this story, I am warning you guys again, this one-shot does contain sexual content, & lots of it, lol. So please, do not read it if you aren't into this kind of fic. But otherwise, I hope you like & enjoy it for those who do!)

"Jimmy, could you please do me a favor and set up the table for- ah!" Tina jumped, nearly dropping the bowl of mashed potatoes she was trying to put down on the table as Jimmy Junior snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Yes?" He replied casually.

Tina blushed scarlet, setting the mashed potatoes down on the counter instead to free her hands so she could remove him from her body. "Jimmy, not now! I'm trying to cook!" She exclaimed in annoyance; His hands were surprisingly difficult to remove from where they were at. Finally, she was free from the hands and could return to prepping other things.

He sighed. "Alright, fine. Now, what did you need help with?" Tina handed him some plates. "Please set up the table." She instructed, motioning to lay a plate on each chair for their guest. "And yes, you have to do it! How will our families eat with no plate involved?"

A few minutes later, Jimmy Junior eventually finished, and Tina was left scrambling to get last-minute things done before their families arrive. Just as she was taking the golden-brown fowl out of the oven, the door rang, and quickly, she set the delicious bird on the center of the table and took off her apron.

He came up from behind her with one final move and touched her body again, but this time, her breasts, squeezing them. She blushed a bright red, frowning in exasperation, and shifted away from him to open the door.

- xxx -

Thanksgiving was a success at Tina and Jimmy Junior's house, not to mentioned he almost toppled over the delicious mashed potatoes she made! He wouldn't even be alive right now if her mashed potatoes ended up on the floor.

Both their families left with leftovers and a stuffed stomach, leaving just Tina and Jimmy Junior to clean the mess.

He had not only eyed the feast hungrily but his girlfriend as well. Although she was sensing that he was in one of his...hornier moods, to put it frankly, she had hoped the food would avoid his lust.

But that wasn't the case; he wanted a different kind of dessert to stuff him.

She shudders a little at the pool of warmth in her stomach, not from eating the Thanksgiving food either. The thought of potentially working off the amount of food she ate caused her to blush deeply. Tina was embarrassed to be thinking such thoughts over dinner like this!

He stood up from his chair and began cleaning the table; Jimmy Junior was stuffed, sure, but nowhere near satiated.

She was in charge of washing dishes while the boy was tasked to wipe the counter and table down, along with putting some leftovers in the Tupperware. Tina nodded her thanks as Jimmy Junior disappeared from her sight. She went back to cleaning more dishes and nearly dropped one when she felt Jimmy Junior's hand reach down her pants-down her underwear-and lightly touched her clit.

"J...Jimmy, what are you doing?!" She squeaked out as he shifted and dropped down to his knees in front of her.

"About to eat my next dessert." He stated, giving her clit a precursory but sharp lick. Shivering, she bit back a moan. What was this sensual, passionate desire she was detecting?

"W...what about the dishes?!" Tina exhaled from that sensation of pleasure she seemed to enjoy so instantly. Jimmy Junior flicked his warm, wet tongue back and forth on her clit, holding her inner thighs to prevent himself from falling back.

"Screw the dishes."

- xxx -

"Please, Jimmy!" She begged through moans, pressed against the kitchen table, her fingers probing her entrance, but stretching it wasn't enough. His penis rubbed against her hot, soaked area, sending her to purr lustfully.

Just seeing her laid down on the table so sexy and alluring made his penis twitch. By that, he groaned, eyeing her flirtatiously.

Jimmy Junior slicked himself up; he kneed Tina's legs open wider, giving him easy access to her entrance. She didn't need any lube to ease her as his vigorous licks from before lubricated her enough.

He lined up the tip of his member, just barely tapping the tight muscle; she whimpered, squirming around in an attempt to enter herself on his penis. He chuckled before kissing Tina's neck, seductively nibbling at her skin, and gently thrust inside her.

The boy groaned in arousal by how incredibly tight she was, her muscles clenching on his penis, which made it difficult for him to penetrate deep in her. "God, you're so tight, Tina..." he gasped out in a raspy voice.

The girl bit her lip through the initial sting of the stretch, but the pain soon softened as Jimmy Junior retracted and thrust back inside. Their friction was heavenly, causing her to moan and quiver from her boyfriend's stimulation slithering in and out.

The boy sped up his thrusts, keeping them deep to brush against that spot inside; Tina gasped and arched her back when she felt him hit her spot, letting out small noises sexily at each motion. She began rubbing her clit to arouse her climax even more.

"Mmm~ Fuck! Jimmy!" She cried out his name in pure love and thirst, cuming around his penis; with that, he gave a husky moan as her muscles tensed with her orgasm, and he too, came hard inside her.

They both panted, trying to catch their breath. Jimmy Junior delicately pulled out of him, wrapping his arms around Tina's chest. Smiling, she gasps from the huge mess on the table they made, partially covered in cum beneath them.

"Look at what you did to our new table, Jimmy Junior!"

- xxx -

"So, what are you thankful for, Jimmy?" She asked as she was smiling up at him, laying on their bed, enjoying the afterglow. "I am thankful for family, butts, and life." Tina grinned, jokingly grabbing his butt and squeezed it.

He thought about it for a second. "Well, duh, yeah, I'm thankful for that too, but mostly sex." Jimmy Junior then laughed as he noticed her expression go from shy to shocked. "Kidding, kidding." She shook her head, obviously not believing him; He just touched her all afternoon and fucked her over the table!

"Happy Sexgiving, Tina." He smirked into his skin. She blushed redder, and playfully punched his arm, discussing how he changed the sanctity of Thanksgiving.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓼𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓡𝓮𝓭𝓸 // A Tina×Jimmy Jr Oneshot 🎉