Chapter XXVII

"That's it, fire it up Kayfive!" Rhea scooted away from the engines as her droid whistled back at her. Days after Luke and Rhea had made up, she had spent all her time vigorously fixing her ship.

In just a few moments her X-Wings engines roared to life and shot out a red glow. R2-K5 beeped happily and turned the engines off. Rhea climbed up the ship and began dumping the tools into the toolbox.

"Finally we can get out of this swamp," R2-K5 beeped in agreement with her, happy to no longer have mud and water clog up his compartments.

"Keep the engines ready, and watch the ship. We don't want any more mishaps happening," R2-K5 beeped curiously as she slid down the ship and walked away. "To tell Luke we're leaving. Don't worry, I'll be quick."

Once she made it to the Jedi's home, she caught the sight of Luke standing upside down again, but this time his face was more relaxed, almost untroubled. She chuckled as the supply cases gradually lifted into the air, along with R2-D2 who in turn began whistling in distress.

His little legs kicked desperately, and his head turned frantically, looking for help. Rhea smiled at the droid as she walked over covered in grease and dust when Luke suddenly became distressed.

"Han! Leia!" The supply cases and R2-D2 fell to the ground with a clatter, Luke himself tumbling over.

"Hmm. Control, control. You must learn control," Yoda's voice was softer and calmer than last time. Luke had obviously made progress since the Jedi rescued his ship.

"I saw... I saw a city in the clouds,"

"Mmm. Friends you have there," Yoda seemed to already know.

"They were in pain," Luke looked slightly dizzy, he was looking at something, but it wasn't at the tree, he looked like he was staring straight through it.

"It is the future you see," The Jedi explained.

"Future? Will they die?" Luke's gaze snapped out of the trance and to the little Jedi. Yoda closed his eyes and lowered his head.

"Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future,"

"I've got to go to them!" Luke exclaimed, clambering up.

"Decide you must, how to serve them best. If you leave now, help them you could. But you would destroy all for which they have fought and suffered,"

Luke stopped cold at his Master's words. Gloom shrouded him as he tried to think of a solution. He knew he had to save them, but the old Jedi wouldn't approve.

"My ships fixed, I can head back to the Rebellion and see if they're alright Luke," Rhea broke the heavy silence.

It didn't help the depressing mood that hung over the three. Luke nodded, walking off to sit down, out of breath from his vision and not exactly realising what she meant. The little Jedi Master, however, knew exactly what she meant and tried to protest.

"No. Stay, stay!" Yoda marched over to her. "Came here together, you did. Leave together, you should. Connected, you both are,"

Rhea glanced over at Luke smiling nervously, hoping for him to say something to his teacher but he was already off in another daydream.

"I can't stay any longer. I have to return to the Rebellion. They need to know we're okay," She objected.

"A promise did you not make? To watch over young Skywalker here, hmm?" Yoda poked her leg with his gimer stick. She regretted talking to him now, feeling remorse for leaving her friend and his funny Master.

"Luke is fine. You're here to teach him the ways of the Jedi. I have to return to the Rebellion, they need all of us," She shrugged, R2-D2 rolled up beside her and chirped. Wanting her to take him with her.