Drama Falls Part 6

After mc entered the portal. Barbatos make sure mc went to the celestial safely by using his powers to see into the future. And thank good they did. Barbatos sigh in relief noding to diavolo which gives him the 'all clear' face.
Diavolo smiled at barbatos then turn serious when he faced the brothers. He felt so disgusted towards them. Despite its even more shocking that lucifer himself and the avatar of pride had let him down. The brothers were and tears mumbling to themselves. Diavolo cuts the magic that makes theyre body freeze. All 7 of them fell down letting out a loud thud on the ground.

"you may leave.."

Diavolo said coldly. His voice didnt sound the same. Except it was so frightening and shivering..

"please give us another chance.. We'll change. Just please bring mc back.."

Lucifer said. Kneeling to the future king of devildom. Diavolo was pissed off by the sudden move of them. Even though it was theyre fault..
Diavolo went silent and leave the poor demons alone followed by his butler.
The 7 demon bros heart clinch. Like something is squeezing theyre chest. Theu just want to have mc back. They wanted to apologise for the things they've done to them. Lucifer then stands up wiping the tears left in his eyes.

"lets go.."

The words make the rest of the brothers shocked..

"we cant! There has to be another way!!"

Asmo said clinching his fist.

"lucifer please lets convince lord diavolo to talk to mc!"

Satan said after asmo. Lucifer stayed quiet for a moment before heading to the door. The bros had no choice but to follow lucifer.. Even though it still hurts.
They arrived at the house of lementaion. All of them go to theyre rooms staying there for the rest of the day..

Meanwhile in the purgatory hall. Mc was having fun with the angels. They all eat, bake and watch a movie. But still.. It doesnt let them forget about the demon bro. They really cant stop thinking about them.. Wondering what theyve been doing there after they left. Mc still have the D.D.D in theyre pockets. So they pulled it out. Going to phone calls. Until they scrolled to one of the demon bros. Suddenly. Mc wants to meet up with diavolo and have a chat with him tommorow. So they texted michael if they can visit devildom tommorow. And lucky enough he agreed. Mc was happy.
They set theyre phone on the counter beside theyre bed. As they were about to fall asleep. They heard a ringtone. Mc was confuse. But they thought it was just michael. So they pick it up and check the notifications. Mcs eyes widend. As it showed a very familiar number.. It was lucifer..
Mc hesitate at first but they catch theyre breath up and pressed on the green button. Making a 'ting' sound behind.

On phone:

L: mc..?
Mc: sorry but im not in the mood to talk with yo-
L: mc please listen to me..
Mc: sigh.. Lucifer please.. Im too tired to hear it..
L:...okay then..

Mc hung up

Mc layed there not moving.. As if the time had frozen.. They eventually fall asleep afterwards.