Foreword

This is the sequel to my book The Differents, which I started in April of 2020 and finished in December of the same year. I ended up publishing one chapter every Monday, so this is why it's only fully published to Wattpad now, in February of 2021. This book is the continuation of the journey we followed in book 1, and we will meet some interesting new characters!

The reason why I decided to make a sequel was really only because the first book was getting too long for my liking. I write my books on Google Docs first and then transfer them to Wattpad, and the Google Docs version has over 133,000 words! It's finished now (I finished writing the entire book in February) and trust me, if I could, I would've put it all into one book. But I have the feeling that it would end up being a hundred chapters or more. 

Anyway, here is the sequel. If you're reading this, thank you so much for sticking around. If you're reading this and haven't read The Differents yet, I would strongly advise you to do so. This book could possibly be read as a stand-alone although there would be some things that would be difficult to understand.

And lastly, if you are reading this book on any platform other than Wattpad, that site probably carries malware and you should get off. If you want to read the original, unplagiarised, malware-free story, you can go to wattpad.com/user/mel10rism

Thank you for reading <3