{chapter 1}

Blue pov:

I was just laying in bed thinking about ink and dream it was funny how they looked like a pair! I secretly shipped them. when I got out of bed to drink something
a portal opened and I saw error....crying...i asked him what's wrong...he said:" can we talk a bit in the anti-void...?"
at first I hesitated a little ... but then I agreed.

i walked thru the portal error came after me. I asked: "Soo...why did you come to me and not to someone else....?"
He answered: "you're the most accepting one...the others hate me...did you forgot the destroyer of AUs...."
I answered: " yeah....but what did you want to talk about...?"
He pulled up his sleeves and kept quiet
There were cuts everywhere....
I shouted: "why would you do that!? it's dangerous"
I saw how he started to cry error hugged me
i scared at first because of our phobia but somehow he didn't crash and i could hug him?
i hugged him back
i whispered: " don't do that again ...please no one deserves to feel this all....let me help you....!

Time skip eeeee
Error POV:

It's been months huh...?i feel better! this wasn't just helping me... with asking how i feel everyday more like...meeting a friend...? We had so many fun adventures...but mostly we were in outertale looking at the stars.
he fell asleep on me one time but....I fell asleep too like i could sleep better with him...?
"error are you dreaming again? Did you forget? We wanted to see the stars in outertale again! They're so beautiful!! But first show me your arms!"
It got usual to show my arms so i don't cut again.
I usually showed him my arms there were no cuts. I didn't wanna make him worry about me....so I don't really cut anymore

I also don't know why but I can't stop thinking about his cute and sweet face...and that smile....WAIT no I'm NOT falling for him i know he doesn't likes me back....
I said:" oh yeah...! I didn't forgot let's go"

We went to outertale and layed down like usual but blue lay down on me! I started blushing a bit "huh!?" i said quietly
Blue started giggling. I started to blush even more....after that we both fell asleep in outertale...when I woke up I heard blue arguing with someone...but who....?

Dream pov:

(Quick thing blue was missing for like....months...? Bc he was in the anti void so they really wanna see him again)
I can feel positivity from blue....!? Maybe we can teleport to him...."INK....!!I feel blues positivity!!!fast we have to see him!!"
Ink: "blue!? Tell me where I'll open a portal!" I said: "in...outertale....with someone... Let's go!?" Ink made a portal to outertale and ran in it i jumped in it.  Me and Ink ran to blue and saw him sleeping with....error!?
We watched them. Then Blue was about to wake up so we hid behind a bush.
When blue saw that error was hugging him he started giggling and laid even closer to error and he also....hugged back...?.for MONTHS he wouldn't go outta his room and let no one touch him and NOW?! He's hugging error like it's NOTHING? But i guess.....they look cute together....? WAIT NO THEY CAN'T BE TOGETHER error is bad!!
When error finally woke up and saw that he was hugging blue he stood up blue got up too and said:
"Hi error"

"Heya blue...why were you hugging me...?"

He started to glitch a little

Blue said happily: "well when i woke up you were hugging me and i didn't want to wake you up-....uhm... Error are you okay...?"
Error was just glitching on the ground blue tried to get him 'alive' after half an hour he finally came back

i accidentaly coughed blue ofc heard it 

we teleported to blue and ink said :"what are you doing here......blue..."

ink tried to touch him but blue put inks hand down

after a lot of arguments we left but Ink said strict:

 "if anything happens you are no longer one if the star sanses and you will never see him....ever again....."

error pov:

We laid down back again after this argumentand fell sleep again i cuddled with him i love him so much...

i got us back to the anti void

then after an hour he started crying something black came out of his mouth 

i CHECKed him and half of his soul had hate in it...he started spitting hate out 

Ink pov:
Ugh...."i bet error will hurt blue after a time he can't change... he's just pure evil...ugh...I can't get it why does blue loves this shit he can't like our enemy..." I said
Dream answered: "let's just look....he changed a little while the months have passed with blue....i mean he has a phobia but he can touch blue....he really trusts him and blue does too....after the last month...he was with us.... I can't really believe he trusts someone as being in love..or even let's him touch blue..but we'll see what happens I just hope he'll be fine...."
Ink said: " oh...yeah......I wonder how blue trusts error so much ... he hasn't let anyone touch him for so long not even touching his hand ...if he breaks his heart he won't trust anyone anymore not even us...He would be scared of us... wouldn't eat... I'm kinda glad he eats again...even if it's because error....I guess he moves on...but he'll always something we don't know.."
Dream said:well...we have to see.."

(well guess this is the first chapter- hehe ik it's bad)
SCRREEEE