"Did I stutter"

You and Monoma were at a nice restaurant. It was a Saturday, and Monoma was off from hero work. He smiled at you from his seat across from you. You were sitting at a two-person table. You smiled back at him. "Thanks for taking me out tonight, Neito," You told him. "It's not an issue. I had the night off and it's been a while since we had a nice night together," he told you. When you two were halfway finished with your food, Monoma moved his chair to sit by you. He placed his hand on your thigh. You continued to eat as if nothing was happening. He didn't like the fact that your attention wasn't on him, so he gave your thigh a squeeze. "Neitooo," you whined. "Whaaaat," he mocked. You decided you would have revenge. After a few minutes, you trailed your hand up his thigh and brushed his member. You smirked, knowing it would affect him. You continued finishing your meal as if nothing had happened. After you finished, Neito payed for the meals, not listening to you insisting on paying for your food, and you left. After a few minutes of being in the car, Monoma spoke up. "You have some nerve touching me like that, Y/N," he said. "You have some nerve interrupting my meal just because you wanted attention," you said in return. He smirked. "That's fine. You'll pay for it and what you just said as soon as we get home," he told you. Your mind began racing. Just what was he going to do?
*When you get home*
As you pulled into the driveway, a smirk appeared on Monoma's face. "Go on in. I need to run to the store. When I get back, you should be sitting on the bed, waiting for me. Understand," he asked. "Yes," you replied. He smirked. "Good." You went upstairs and took your jewlery off. You'd gotten really dressed up for your date tonight. After taking off your jewelry, you went to the bathroom and wiped the makeup off your face. You then sat on the bed and awaited Monoma's arrival.
*meanwhile with Monoma*
I walked to the back of the store, where the kinky stuff was. I grabbed a pair of handcuffs and a vibrator. I can't believe she thought she'd get away with doing such a thing.
*back with you*
It's been ten minutes since he left. After about five more minutes, I heard the door open. Monoma came up with a bag in his hand and a smirk on his face.  "Clothes. Off," he said. "What," I shouted. "Did I stutter," he asked. You did as he said. The whole time you were getting your dress off, his eyes were on you. Monoma took his shirt off. "Safe word is Zero, okay," he asked. You nodded your head. "You are okay with this, right," he asked. You nodded again. "Words. I need you to give  me verbal consent," he explained. "Yes," you told him. (Consent is important, my lovelies) He got on top of you, bag still in his hand. He pulled out a pair of handcuffs. Your eyes widened. It was in this moment you knew you effed up. He handcuffed you to the head of the bed. He then pulled out a vibrator. He put it in you and turned it on. "You have five minutes of this. After each minute passes, it'll be turned to a higher setting," he explained. "If you're a good girl, maybe I'll give you a reward," he said. "Just remember, bad girls get punishments," he said. You were fine for the first two minutes. The third and fourth minutes were hard to bear. The fifth minute was over right before you reached your limit. "Good girl," Monoma told you, patting your head. He took the vibrator out. He took his pants and boxers off and climbed on top of you. He thrusted into you without warning. "Nei-to," you moaned. It was painful, so tears filled your eyes. Monoma kissed your neck and whispered sweet nothings in your ear. It calmed you. Soon, you adjusted to the feeling. You bucked your hips. He got the message and pounded into you. You quickly became a moaning mess. Pretty soon, you were at your climax. "C-cumming," you managed to say. "Hold on, I-m close," he said. "In or out," he asked. "In," you told him. "You on the pill?" "No." "You want kids," he said, shocked, but still keeping his pace. "Y-yes," you told him. "Very well." After a few more thrusts, you came. Monoma wasn't far behind you. When he came, he continued thrusting, to push his cum deeper into you. He collapsed next to you on the bed. After he caught his breath, he uncuffed you. "I love you, Neito," you told him. "I love you to, Y/N," he said.

822 words. Thx for reading. Tried my best to make this decent. Feedback is appreciated!