Chapter 3 - The Next Step

As the fingers went in, the moans got louder and louder until she squirted all over the floor. Both Kath and Liv moaned together, even though the only one with fingers in their pussy was Liv. Regardless, they craved more, they needed more.

Kath quickly grabbed her bag and headed to the door. She needed something to help free herself and give her what Marcus never really had, a true orgasm. She ran down the street to her car, avoiding everyone in sight, as she still had a wet patch on her leggings. Kath opened the car door and dived in. She needed a dildo, a vibrator, a sex machine, anything she could get her hands on.

As she was driving, a massive sexual urge rushed through her, making her lose concentration. Kath couldn't put other people in danger because she was distracted, so she pulled over. There was only one thing to do. She pulled down her leggings, and looked at the shiny, wet pussy just waiting for contact. One by one her fingers entered through, brushing past the warm, wet walls inside. She pushed and pulled, but nothing was working, so Kath decided to do something she had never done before. She forced her thumb and pinky inside of her, and pushed as hard as she could. The pleasure was so immense, her moaning turned into screams of joy. Finally, her pussy stretched enough to let her whole hand in. She couldn't feel a barrier with her hand, so she kept pushing until half her arm was in, then finally a warm, structure met her fingertips. Kath was being stretched like she never had been before. Her other hand reached over and starting rubbing her clit, whilst her right hand and half her arm was thrusting in and out of her pussy.

Every second was the tip of a climax. Every minute more and more buildup to the final orgasm. Nothing this big had ever been inside her pussy before, it was stretching her more than ever, causing an immense amount of pleasure. Her moaning got louder and louder, eventually turning into screams. Her body began to tremble and her hand thrusted faster than ever. Kath's screaming could be heard from miles away, and her body kept trembling, until the climax. It finally happened, and as it did, Kath pulled her arm and fist out of her pussy, and squirted everywhere. An immense feeling of ecstasy and warmth rushed through her as she kept moaning even after it was over.

Kath put her leggings back on, now completely soaked from her cum, and wiped the windshield down with her panties she forgot to put back on. All she could think about was Liv, and how in a few hours they would be together doing what she just did, but it would be better. She needed more, she needed something, more than just fingers, to use with Liv, so she quickly grabbed her keys and started driving...

Read the next chapter to continue the story!