THIS WAS ALL WORTH IT

Okay you guys, I said I was going to come back awhile ago, but it took me this long. 

Thank you for all your kind support and to those who are still reading my chapters even though my grammar was terrible back at the time.. I am so sorry I apologize, English is not my first language but over the years I have learnt. :') 

Sadly Wattpad won't let me reply to Private Convos or Convos on my profile but I shall try from now on to interact with you guys as I am planning on writing something.. I am not sure what though. 

ANYWAYS OKAY DID YOU GUYS SEE THE TRAILER? 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. 

He is just so beautiful. An Ethereal God. Ugh I love him and he is so IUHVERVYUERHVH muack. 

IUEHVEHVUERHVUREH okie, that is the topic from today

IUEHVEHVUERHVUREH okie, that is the topic from today. GO OFF STANS GOOO OFFF UEHVUVEYVGYEGVUEVUYEGVYUGERUVGBERIVOGERVURE

I have more photos to upload but they are on my phone and uhm the storage is  UH not good, but I shall post them when I am able to, how about that, I'll try this time guys I swear :,) 

Stay safe! Drink some water and have something to eat <3