Chapter 29

Quinton standing there. His eyes are fulled with tears. He scoffs and he walks to his car. I look at Mattia seeing him smirking. I feel as tears full my eyes.

"Get out Mattia!" I yell at him. He rolls his eyes and drives out the gate. I run over to Quinton who's in his car. "Quinton please it wasn't like that!" I yell at him.

"Nah it's okay, the guy you told me not to be worried about ends up being your new lover two days after we broke up from a two and a half year relationship." He explains with a serious look.

"Quinton he kissed me I tried pulling away but I couldn't!" I say crying. "It's okay you don't need to make any excuses. Remember...We broke up." He says.

"Where are you going?" I ask. "I'm staying at my moms I d- "Your mom's in town?" I ask as I love his mom. "Yea I'm staying with her I just came here to grab my charger." He says before driving off out the gate.

I was walking to the front door crying then I hear Avani's voice. "Bebe come here." She says as I bury my head into her neck hugging her. She walks into the house. She lays me down on my bed as I cry. "Stay here okay." She says and I nod

AVANI POV
I put Chanel on her bed and then walk out after telling her to stay there. I walk to Kios room. "Kio." "Come in its open!" He yells.

I open the door and see him laying on his bed. "Chanel and Mattia kissed. Quinton saw her and they argument. She's in her room crying and I don't know what to do." I say panicking.

He stands up and puts both his hands on my shoulder making me look into his eyes. "Chill I'll go check on her... Okay?" He says smiling. I nod and we both walk out his room. He walks upstairs and I walk downstairs

𝐀/𝐍
𝐎𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐬....🤭

Q͟u͟e͟s͟t͟i͟o͟n͟/s͟:

𝑭𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆?
𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝐴𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑟 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒𝑑