𝟎𝟎𝟎

( JERRICA ADELMAN )

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 of practice had led up to the moment the band was practicing for. jerrica stood at the foot of the stage watching as they played like their lives depended on it, they hadn't noticed she'd shown up yet. they had been working so hard to make it to the orpheum. tonight was the night, and nothing was going to mess it up. jerrica had even made herself free that day from her u.s tour to watch. she wouldn't have been where she was now without them.

sunset curve may not have a very big name for themselves right now, but jerrica knew they'd be big one day. they had to be. they were amazing. she had known the group since she was fourteen turning fifteen, they all met at a music contest. it was small and the prize was only a hundred dollars, but it was all for fun. she had gone with her bestfriend, quinn romano, her mom dropping them off two hours early. quinn was only there for emotional support not liking to be in front of the crowd. jerrica knew she'd be famous one day though, with a face like hers it was inevitable.

the boys had just become a band and were messing around outside of the building. they all had hotdogs in hand except bobby who claimed to be vegetarian. he wasn't really a vegetarian, jerrica learnt that within a week of knowing him. alex had knocked into them when trying to catch the trash luke was throwing to him and the three of them went toppling over. quinn nearly sprained her ankle and jerrica ended up nearly killing alex.

it was weird how that small encounter somehow led to three years of friendship between the six. after a year of contests and auditions, jerrica finally made her big break, and within another year she was known as the rock princess all around the globe. by the age of seventeen she had been on one world tour and was beginning another one just a month before the boys performance.

it was hard considering she was so young, but quinn had been with her through it all. she did miss the boys, but they knew it was her dream and they supported her throughout the whole thing. they were even scheduled to record a song together in a month or two for her new album. she had been begging her record label to sign them since the beginning and she finally felt like she was getting somewhere.

"bobby, stop looking so smug" jerrica laughed as her arms crossed her chest, her studded leather jacket looking worn-out from how long she'd kept it. it was two sizes too big and reached her mid- thigh, but she didn't mind. she didn't think luke remembered he ever gave it to her, so she never returned it.

"jem?" reggie asked as his eyes widened and a smile took over his face, the girl smiled letting her pearly whites display before doing a spin. "in the flesh" she beamed.