⋆✪06✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

Kenma had kept to his word about not saying anything to Tetsuro about catching you. It's not like he cared if you had gotten in trouble or not anyway, it just wouldn't have benefited him in any sort of way so it was unnecessary.

The extra three days he gave you as punishment had also given him more time to calm his anger. Kenma is not one to show his emotions about anything to anyone. If it's say... anger, sadness, even happiness, he's not one to show others he feels that way.

Sometimes it's that he purposely doesn't but usually, he just isn't one to show his emotions in the first place. Tetsuro has known Kenma since he was a child and still finds it hard to get Kenma to show any type of emotion, but he knows that's just who Kenma is and is fine with it.

Tetsuro hasn't even seen Kenma cry since he was around six years old, and that's the same time he had met him too.

Just as Kenma has kept his word about not saying anything, you haven't tried to secretly train at all. One night you had left your room and just sat in the training room, just sitting against the wall. Once again you didn't notice Kenma in the corner as he played on his switch, glancing up every so often at your dark figure on the opposing side of the room.

He was going to say something to you for training at night until he realized all you were doing was sitting in there with your head against the wall.

It made him wonder what the point was of coming down there, but then he realized he technically was doing the same thing as you were.

A few hours after having gone into the training room, you left just as quietly as you had entered.

It's the last day you have of not being able to train and you feel as if you going to go crazy. Rather than sitting around on the couch and playing games with the others, you decide to find Tetsuro and ask if he can take you somewhere to call your brother.

Your parents are assholes, but your brother had always taken care of you way more than they had. There were many times that he had taken punishments that were meant for you because he knows how harsh dad and mom were on you.

It's not like you hate your parents for the way they treated you, but you wish they would have let you grow up as any other kid would have.

As you walk into Tetsuro's office, you notice Kenma glaring at you out of the corner of your eye for a slight second. You quickly brush it off and sit in the seat across from Tetsuro, waiting for him to finish his business call.

"Okay, bye thank you. We will see you Thursday then," Tetsuro says before hanging up. He looks at you with an eyebrow raised and asks, "What's up y/n?"

You interlock your hands and lean on his desk with your chin sitting on the back of them. "Well... I was wondering if you could take me somewhere so that I could use a payphone and call my brother. I would just borrow someone's phone to do it, but I don't want him telling my parents he heard from me and them trying to track me."

Tetsuro taps his fingers as he thinks about it for a moment. "Sure. We can leave in thirty minutes," he says with a joyful expression on his face.

You jump up from the chair, "REALLY?!"

Tetsuro nods his head, "Yeah. I told you I would let you contact your family when you would like to and I don't like lying without reason."

You run around the desk and jump onto Tetsuro, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god thank you!!" You unwrap your arms and move back, "Ahh Sorry! I was just excited. My brother took care of me better than my parents as a kid so I'm very happy."