DANGER

It is dark outside, lights are everywhere and I can hear some happy music in the background. As i do every year, I bought a lot for the lottery and I am very excited to hear wich numbers are going to win.

 A man dressed in a red suit is just about to say the winning numbers for the annual lottery. Suddenly we hear a baby crying out loud. We all look around and when I look up I see the baby hanging upside down. I'm frightened and start screaming. The baby is bleeding all over it's little head. I think they stabbed it. It is crying and I can hear it's fear in every sob. All I can think of are ways to escape, but how can I run away from a baby who is so gravely injured. Everyone is screaming and I feel like I am going to lose it.

The next moment I climb on the podium and take the microphone. I'm feeling heroic and start talking: 'Anyone who has the knowledge to be one, or is a doctor/nurse has to stay inside. Whoever is not a doctor or a nurse has to go outside. Give them the space they need, please.' People start walking to the opening of the tent, but they stand still at the entrance. It has been closed. All my senses are running wild and a lot of plots of a lot of different horror movies are crossing my mind.

I only know one thing for sure now, we are trapped here!