"A Yellow Flower with a red tip"

UN: Simplicityiscute
TITLE:  A Yellow Flower with a red tip
GENRE: Teen fiction
STARTED: 2018 (first pub) 2020 (continuation)

November 27, 2020
READS: 14.1k
VOTE: 10.4k

Cindy and Catherine are twins bit even though they are twins they have own differences for example their attitude

Cindy and Catherine are twins bit even though they are twins they have own differences for example their attitude. Cindy is a shy type girl but very smart while Catherine is smart too but not like cindy. Catherine likes to rebel and she's a bad girl type and when she meets Theo. They become friends but an accident change all of it. 

The moment I met Cindy in our school, I knew that she's the one for me or she's speacial. She became my first love, but we lived 100 miles apart. After the school, we maintained our friendship through handwritten poems. Eventually, car accident ruined it all. We went on to seperate lives, yet I thought about her always. Ten years later, we reunited in our college school which is Stanford university. 

I fell in love with my friend. Yes I'm the one who's giving her a yellow flower with a red tip because it symbolizes friendship or falling in love with your friend. There is nothing wrong with that but do you know what's the hardest part of being in love? You need to sacrifice all of your dreams just to be with that girl.

One thing I realise. "Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option."