Nineteennn🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"So you kno me, ion half do shit, if I'm tryna make shit work why would I half do shit? I want effort so that mean it's only right I give out effort as well," he sighed and I nodded.

"When I get upset ion want chu to think I'm mad cuz I'm still on ole girl, I swea I'm not, you it fa me I promise." He nodded this time and I just rubbed his thigh.

"So like I said I wan happy at all, I wanted to be loved by anything or anybody just to get rid of that feeling that I woke up and went to sleep wit, yea I kno shit sad,"

"I met Tirany when me and some otha niggas I used to roll wit was at some folks house, she wasted no time showin love to a nigga and I liked that and plus she looked good,"

"From that point on we was textin nonstop and talkin and shit and eitha she pulled up on me or I pulled up on ha, my mama nem ain't like ha but ian give a fuck cuz I did,"

"We was togetha officially fa bout fo months and I was ready to love dat bitch," he chuckled dryly, "my stoopid ass,"

"After that fourth month thoe, she started actin different, I gave shordy money every damn day but she started askin fa mo and Ian have no prollem wit that, you wit me so ima take care of you,"

"So one day I got to ha crib, she said she wan feelin good so I had got some chipotle cuz she loved that shit, I open up, cuz she been gave me a key, and she fuckin some nigga on a sofa I got ha ass." I saw him clench his fists as he stared ahead, a look of hate and disgust on his face.

"Wow," I said, the same look on my face.

"Nah nah wait," he laughed, "that ain't the best part mama," he smiled at me and I leaned back a li', not my baby crazy, I thought to myself.

"She look up and she see my face, crocodile tears already on go, grimy ass bitch, but yea she look up and I'm just thinkin I'm seein shit but she called my name, and back then I had a li anger problem, I got it controlled now long as nun crazy happen but yea I- I-," he stuttered and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Take yo time Sani." I continued to rub his thigh and he shook his head.

"I-" he took one last deep breath, "I grabbed shordy by ha neck and threw ha ass to the flo, naked and all, thought I broke ha neck or some shit, some folks see red I see black and purple," he scrunched his face up, "ion kno what that mean but I did that and got a look at the nigga," he took a pause.

"My right hand man, my brother," he looked at me and I was speechless. I knew people was dirty but damn. Be careful who you let in your circle and even then they'll still cross you.

"Ba- you beat his ass right?" I asked almost immediately and he smirked, "fuck you think?" He asked me and I dapped him up real quick. "Good cuz if not we was gone go find his ass today," I adjusted myself and told him to continue.

"Crazy ass, but soon as I laid eyes on him I just started whoopin on the nigga, I'm talmbout face only but he got some good hits in, nigga could fight but he ain't have shit on me, it felt like I released everything that day, and when I got done with that I stomped his ass out, whole time bitch cryin in the corner tellin me to stop, took everything in me not to put a hole in that bitch throat, and Ian no fuckin killa, I was in the streets fa a minute but I was neva a killa," He told me like he wanted me to understand.

"Turns out they was fuckin bfo she even knew me and just started back after that fourth month we was wit each otha, allis money she kep wantin from me was goin to him and they was plannin on settin me up, been plannin onnit, but me beatin his ass sped up the process and I guess he decided to move it up."